Old January 9th 10, 02:37 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Critical thinking in talk radio?

Are you ready for some football? Kidding around in the locker room,
insults before games, screaming at people before the game, and
removing CF attitudes during half time? We are going to make this the
best talk radio year ever, and believe me, we can do it.

Whining about critiques about "things that are not important"? Oh,
that's right, I remember how talk radio pulled through last November,
too many people ignored them? Go ahead, call me a punk, I've got
endless ammunition. My keyboard never runs out of bullets?

I'm gonna lift up Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Pat Grey,
Herman Cain, Joe Paggs, Michael Savage, Bill Orielly, Mark Levin, and
many more voices as high as I can. The Democrats are telling their
people that they will win next election based on their point spread
during the last election? That people don't pay attention to what
they do, as long as they have money in their pockets? Ha!

I'm gonna try to convert not just Barack Obama from his brain washing,
but that Elvis fellow in North Korea? I'm gonna give a shout out to
Britain and France and cheer on the liberation of those citizens
too? I want to see my grand kids and Russian grand kids exchanging
gifts and solving problems? I want to see the enemies of mankind
removed from existence? I want to see the kids in Iran play rock and
roll?

I want everyone incredibly rich with not just peace, but happiness?
Rush Limbaugh could have been President? And our Secretary of the
Treasury let out a smirk when asked to resign by a member of the
Senate?

Arrogance, or reasonable doubt?

It's time to play the game..............hhhhhhuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What are YOU gonna do when Rush Limbaugh, and his pythons of truth
have you in a choke hold with your botox and eyeballs popping out, and
all his little conservo-maniacs, go running WILD ON YOU?

Can you smell el el el el el el el el el el el el what the

GRANDUS AMUNDUS, the EL Gravito Propellus, Maximus Excellus, is
cooking?

(simulated eyebrow rise, and the whitest teeth in the universe smiling
at you!)