Old January 13th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Texas isn't America

Hey, twin lips, you are Really messin in your kaboodle if you mess with
TEXAS.Go mess with them Cajuns, they will put you in your place too.

http://www.lsjunction.com/tot.mid
cuhulin

Old January 13th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have never been to the land of Gitcha Fake Phony Fraud birth
certificates ratchere (can you say Hawaii?) before.I don't ever want to
go there either.Hoot Mon, I did 1964 in Vietnam, I like Vietnam much
better than Hawaii.
cuhulin

Old January 16th 10, 01:19 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default You lunatic Americans elected Barack Obama after he said this?

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:25:14 -0800 (PST), Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:

He wants a civilian police force, just as well funded as the
military?

he doesnt know many cops, obviously
Old January 16th 10, 01:21 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:13:01 -0800 (PST), znuybv
wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:01*am, topset72 wrote:
On Jan 12, 6:25*pm, Editor RadioTalkingPoints

wrote:

You lunatic Americans elected Barack Obama after he said this?

Is this what the pharmacies are doing to Americans, chemically erasing
their minds?

We all agree with you. *Texas isn't in American. *Hopefully we can
sell Texas/the piece of crap back to Mexico.

topset72

I've never been in Texas. I have been to Hawaii. When I was there it
was like being in another country. You would probably like it there.

having lived in texas and visited hawaii 4 times, tx definitely aint
america. the state of texas murders innocent people in its justice
system.
Old January 16th 10, 01:26 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Jan 15, 5:21*pm, bpuharic wrote:

having lived in texas and visited hawaii 4 times, tx definitely aint
america. the state of texas murders innocent people in its justice
system.

Yup. Just like every other justice system in the world.

Welcome to reality.

Old January 16th 10, 02:00 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Twibil wrote:
On Jan 15, 5:21 pm, bpuharic wrote:

having lived in texas and visited hawaii 4 times, tx definitely aint
america. the state of texas murders innocent people in its justice
system.

Yup. Just like every other justice system in the world.

Welcome to reality.

Wrong. The civilized world stopped capital punishment decades ago.
Now, it's just the backward oppressive regimes that kill people in the
name of the state.
Old January 16th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Many, many years ago, here in Mississippi, there was a flat bed truck.On
the bed of that truck was an Electric Chair, I kid you not!

They used to drive that old truck around to whichever cities and towns
in Mississippi where they were going to Fry whichever murderer or
murderers and they used to hook the wires up to one of those electric
power poles and the Executioner guy would throw that switch,,,,
ZAPPPP!!!

You can find a photo picture of that old Electric Chair Truck on the
web.
I have seen it before.
cuhulin

Old January 16th 10, 03:55 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Jan 15, 6:00*pm, dave wrote:

having lived in texas and visited hawaii 4 times, tx definitely aint
america. the state of texas murders innocent people in its justice
system.

Yup. *Just like every other justice system in the world.

Welcome to reality.

Wrong. *The civilized world stopped capital punishment decades ago.
Now, it's just the backward oppressive regimes that kill people in the
name of the state.

You're an idiot. (And I just *knew* you'd bite on that line.)

People are wrongly convicted in every nation, and some of them
invariably die in prison.

No matter how they died, a dead body is just as dead; and they care
not whether they were officially executed or just died in prison of
some other cause.
Old January 16th 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

This thennnnnn,,,,,, is TEXAS,,,,,,, Lannnnd I Loveeeeeeee,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old January 16th 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Delaware (in the South, South is Always Best) is the First State,
U.S.State.
Do you know what Delaware wore?
She wore her New Jersey.
cuhulin