Old January 12th 10, 11:25 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default You lunatic Americans elected Barack Obama after he said this?

He wants a civilian police force, just as well funded as the
military? Why, is Al Sharpton going to launch nuclear submarines?
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, you idiots out there need to
start acting like your grand fathers, they didn't put up with this
stuff?

Is this what the pharmacies are doing to Americans, chemically erasing
their minds?
Old January 12th 10, 11:48 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

"Editor RadioTalkingPoints" wrote
in message
He wants a civilian police force, just as well funded as the
military?

Walmart is releasing feramones into the air and making republicans into
bloodsucking Cheneys.
Crawl under your bed, now!

Old January 12th 10, 11:58 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
wy wy is offline

On Jan 12, 6:25*pm, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
He wants a civilian police force, just as well funded as the
military? *Why, is Al Sharpton going to launch nuclear submarines?
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, you idiots out there need to
start acting like your grand fathers, they didn't put up with this
stuff?

Is this what the pharmacies are doing to Americans, chemically erasing
their minds?

And has it happened yet? Is it anywhere near happening? It's been
about a year and a half already since that was said and, as such, it's
kind of like been a dead issue for quite a while now. But only a
Republican nutcase would want to dredge up the dead. What's the
matter? Slow FOX News day for you guys?
Old January 13th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am an American, born and and raised, don't think I am a lunatic.I did
NOT vote for that BORN IN kENYA! MOFO marxist
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
five names, whatever he is!

I Voted for Chuck Baldwin.
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

Are you a Foreigner? Who the Hell are YOU! to tell Americans about their
business!?
cuhulin, NOT a lunatic

Old January 13th 10, 04:28 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

wrote:
He wants a civilian police force, just as well funded as the
military? *Why, is Al Sharpton going to launch nuclear submarines?
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, you idiots out there need to
start acting like your grand fathers, they didn't put up with this
stuff?

Is this what the pharmacies are doing to Americans, chemically erasing
their minds?

That must explain your post.

Old January 13th 10, 07:01 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Texas isn't America

wrote:

You lunatic Americans elected Barack Obama after he said this?

Is this what the pharmacies are doing to Americans, chemically erasing
their minds?

We all agree with you. Texas isn't in American. Hopefully we can
sell Texas/the piece of crap back to Mexico.

topset72

Old January 13th 10, 08:08 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Jan 12, 3:25*pm, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
He wants a civilian police force, just as well funded as the
military? *Why, is Al Sharpton going to launch nuclear submarines?
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, you idiots out there need to
start acting like your grand fathers, they didn't put up with this
stuff?

Is this what the pharmacies are doing to Americans, chemically erasing
their minds?

They elected him because he's light skinned and does not talk with a
Negro dilect unless he wants to.
Old January 13th 10, 08:13 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

wrote:

You lunatic Americans elected Barack Obama after he said this?

Is this what the pharmacies are doing to Americans, chemically erasing
their minds?

We all agree with you. *Texas isn't in American. *Hopefully we can
sell Texas/the piece of crap back to Mexico.

topset72

I've never been in Texas. I have been to Hawaii. When I was there it
was like being in another country. You would probably like it there.
Old January 13th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

TEXAS is a REPUBLIC.
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
I live about 235 miles East of TEXAS, I have been to TEXAS many times
before.I spent ten months at FORT HOOD,TEXAS in 1965.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 10, 09:03 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Jan 13, 3:13*pm, znuybv wrote:

We all agree with you. *Texas isn't in American. *Hopefully we can
sell Texas/the piece of crap back to Mexico.

topset72

I've never been in Texas. *I have been to Hawaii. *When I was there it
was like being in another country. *You would probably like it there.

I was referring to the OP. He is posting like he is a foreigner. when
he is just some dork who is from Texas. Like many rightards on this
board he takes on many names/personas that suit the current point he
is trying to make.

topset72

Here is a quote from editor(lol) "...and if Jesus warned about false
prophets, then I will heed the general warnings, and let the details
take care of themselves?"