Old January 18th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FA: Near MINT JRC NRD-535D HF Shortwave Receiver Radio

My apologies to the group if you are offended by reading auction
offers from eBay, but I thought that the following item would be of
interest to members of this group.

I have the following item presently listed on eBay (Near MINT JRC
NRD-535D HF Shortwave Receiver Radio). It is in first class shape. I
apologize about sending this to the group if this is not allowed, but
I thought that the readers here might be interested.

*For those who are interested*: http://tinyurl.com/yl8c7lx

Ending at 7:15pm today - Sun, 1-7-10 -- http://tinyurl.com/yl8c7lx

Old January 18th 10, 06:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bill" wrote in message

My apologies to the group if you are offended by reading auction
offers from eBay, but I thought that the following item would be of
interest to members of this group.

I have the following item presently listed on eBay (Near MINT JRC
NRD-535D HF Shortwave Receiver Radio). It is in first class shape. I
apologize about sending this to the group if this is not allowed, but
I thought that the readers here might be interested.

*For those who are interested*: *http://tinyurl.com/yl8c7lx

Ending at 7:15pm today - Sun, 1-7-10 * --http://tinyurl.com/yl8c7lx

Too late, already purchased. There's a another one right behind it,
tho...