Old January 29th 10, 01:39 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Gays leaving the military only average 3 a day over 10 years?

The number of young soldiers who end up leaving the military every day
over the same period for discipline problems is an estimated 100 times
greater than that? What if expert physchologists conclude that people
who admit they are gay, are also liars when asked why they are gay?
So yes, you can dive into the emotional substance, but in reality, 3
soldiers a day quitting out of 2 million or so are not going to affect
your combat readiness?

Just another example of how politicians wish to use the media to put
shiny little objects in front of you to paint them as some kind of
hero that they are really not?

Victory depends on honesty? Just "deal with it"?

Old January 29th 10, 12:59 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:
The number of young soldiers who end up leaving the military every day
over the same period for discipline problems is an estimated 100 times
greater than that? What if expert physchologists conclude that people
who admit they are gay, are also liars when asked why they are gay?
So yes, you can dive into the emotional substance, but in reality, 3
soldiers a day quitting out of 2 million or so are not going to affect
your combat readiness?

When they are Arabic translators and we are at war with some people
whose native tongue is Arabic, yes.

If gay people pay taxes they are entitled to serve in the military.
Old January 30th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I made me a note.Next time I go to the Wal Mart store, I am going to buy
me one of those (as seen on tv) Lysol electric/electronic liquid
detergent dispenser thingys.I wants to see just exactly how it works.I
think I can rig it up for other thingys.
cuhulin

Old January 30th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Barney Gay Muslin Frank new USPS 44 cents muslim stamp.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Old January 30th 10, 06:13 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Jan 30, 12:46*am, NBC.Org wrote:
The mission of the Military is to KILL and Destroy not perform Social
Engineering.

Barry Goldwater said it best: You don't have to be straight to shoot
straight.

hai gays and friends...... [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 24th 08 06:05 AM
Join gag now, gays against God. Slow Code General 1 April 28th 06 10:16 PM
Be nice to gays! N8WWM CB 9 November 9th 04 11:26 PM
BBC - Gays who EAT their "lovers" Cindy-Lu Who Shortwave 1 November 24th 03 09:46 PM
The insidiousness of gays NO-FAGS Shortwave 5 August 22nd 03 02:43 AM