Old October 27th 04, 05:58 PM
N8WWM

Default Be nice to gays!

It is a lousy day for America when issues relating to sexual orientation
are
forced upon children. The gay community has a right to be gay, The Scouts
have
a right to be whatever they want too.

I think the original guy who forced this issue ought to be ashamed of
himself
for making this issue even come up on the radar scope of an organization
that
deals with minors.

I am not anti-gay. I am very pro letting kids be kids. To me the
situation
shows that whether gay or straight, this guy cares about himself before
children.

Old October 27th 04, 11:29 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:50:08 -0500, "Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE"
wrote in :

You are either anti-gay or pro-gay, there is no in-between.

Is that your position regardless of the context of the original post?

Old November 2nd 04, 10:29 PM
Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE

It's always been my position on "gay" issues. You are either for the "gay
lifestyle" and believe their lifestyle is not an abomination or you are
against the "gay lifestyle" and believe that it is an abomination. You are
either pro-gay lifestyle or anti-gay lifestyle. To make no decision is to
have already made a decision.

I have several friends who are gay, both male and female. I treat them just
as I treat everyone else, with respect. They also know how I feel about
homosexuality, we are still friends. I don't insult them, I don't call them
fags, homos or any of other disgusting terms that I can think of.

As far as the "original post" goes I didn't see it, my news reader only gets
the past five days posts. If I'm away for a week I miss some. I don't have
to download 10000 messages if I'm away for a couple of weeks.

If the context has anything to do with the subject my position still fits.
You can and should be nice to gays without agreeing with their lifestyle.

--
Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE
Eagle Creek Observatory

Old November 3rd 04, 07:10 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

wrote in :

You are either anti-gay or pro-gay, there is no in-between.

Is that your position regardless of the context of the original post?

In any case that's just mopeydopey forging because he has so totally
lost the ability to prevail and feels the desparation of his loss so
deeply he will try anything to regain ground.

Old November 9th 04, 02:57 AM
dude!

om...

wrote in :

You are either anti-gay or pro-gay, there is no in-between.

Is that your position regardless of the context of the original post?

In any case that's just mopeydopey forging because he has so totally
lost the ability to prevail and feels the desparation of his loss so
deeply he will try anything to regain ground.

....and your point is? I'm not mopar.

You are either for the gay political positions and support their lifestyle
or you are against it. To not have a position is to have taken a position,
if you are not against it then you are for it. There is no middle ground.

Kevin, WB5RUE

Old November 9th 04, 03:06 AM
U Know Who

wrote in :

You are either anti-gay or pro-gay, there is no in-between.

Is that your position regardless of the context of the original post?

In any case that's just mopeydopey forging because he has so totally
lost the ability to prevail and feels the desparation of his loss so
deeply he will try anything to regain ground.

...and your point is? I'm not mopar.

You are either for the gay political positions and support their lifestyle
or you are against it. To not have a position is to have taken a
position,
if you are not against it then you are for it. There is no middle ground.

Kevin, WB5RUE

You are a real nutcase, aren't you? What the hell does the gender of
another's sexual partner concern you? Why would you care either way? There
is lots of middle ground. I am against you being allowed to have a say-so in
anything, but then again, that's not my right, now is it? As such, you can
now take your lame argument elsewhere. You don't matter.

Old November 9th 04, 03:18 AM
DR. Death

wrote in :

You are either anti-gay or pro-gay, there is no in-between.

Is that your position regardless of the context of the original

post?

In any case that's just mopeydopey forging because he has so totally
lost the ability to prevail and feels the desparation of his loss so
deeply he will try anything to regain ground.

...and your point is? I'm not mopar.

You are either for the gay political positions and support their lifestyle
or you are against it. To not have a position is to have taken a

position,
if you are not against it then you are for it. There is no middle ground.

Kevin, WB5RUE

There is middle ground, you choose not to see it. This issue does not affect
my life in any way. Therefore I have no position on it. That does not make
me for or against the issue. The news stated that the gay marriage issue was
a deciding factor in GWB's reelection, but while I waited in line to vote,
that issue never entered my mind.

Old November 9th 04, 05:06 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:18:27 -0600, "DR. Death"
wrote in
:

snip
There is middle ground, you choose not to see it. This issue does not affect
my life in any way. Therefore I have no position on it. That does not make
me for or against the issue.

Bravo! We have a winner!

Old November 9th 04, 11:26 PM
DR. Death

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:18:27 -0600, "DR. Death"
wrote in
:

snip
There is middle ground, you choose not to see it. This issue does not

affect
my life in any way. Therefore I have no position on it. That does not

make
me for or against the issue.

Bravo! We have a winner!

WOW, I actually said something you agree with. I'm going to go buy a lotto
ticket. ROFLMAO