Old January 29th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) (ON Topic) Haiti

http://www.devilfinder.com
172nd Airlift Wing Mississippi National Guard Haiti

Mississippi was one of the first responders to the Haiti Earthquake.

Yeahhhh, backwater hick MISSISSIPPI.

devilfinder.com
Mississippi The Most Charitable State
cuhulin, the backwater hick

Old January 30th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What am I doing replying to my own thread? 'ell, I don't know.Nuttin on
tee vee worth watching, but I think tomorrow, Enemy at the Gates movie
will be on either Starz or Encore.

Whatever,,,,
Massive Reserves Of Gold And Oil In Haiti?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=282732

Massive.
cuhulin

Old January 30th 10, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/29/2010 1:11 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
172nd Airlift Wing Mississippi National Guard Haiti

Mississippi was one of the first responders to the Haiti Earthquake.

Yeahhhh, backwater hick MISSISSIPPI.

devilfinder.com
Mississippi The Most Charitable State
cuhulin, the backwater hick

Yep, read about that in the paper. it's a real shame the truck
was broke down, all them young men lost when they tried to wade
to the island. guess no one told them Haiti was that far.

Drifter...
Old January 30th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If there was a LOT of gold or a LOT of oil discovered in your yard, or
my yard, fed govt would be all over our arses.
Am I lieing?
I think it is about fifteen hundred miles, more or less, from doggy's
yard to Haiti.
cuhulin

Old January 30th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
If there was a LOT of gold or a LOT of oil discovered in your yard, or
my yard, fed govt would be all over our arses.
Am I lieing?
I think it is about fifteen hundred miles, more or less, from doggy's
yard to Haiti.
cuhulin

It's a lot closer than you think.

Old January 30th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

1461 miles.I had already looked it up less than two weeks ago.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Find Distance Jackson,Mississippi Port au Prince,Haiti
cuhulin

Old January 30th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Which paper? Which truck, broke down? Where is that paper article?

My old buddy (he retired from U.S.Navy, about twenty eight years) and
his wife live in Richland, a few miles South of Jackson.They have two
grown sons who have their own families.One of them is in the Mississippi
Air National Guard.He is a Chief Flight Loader Tech, whatever the Air
Force MOS of his job is.I reckon he has been to Haiti.

Curly, Jason been flying lately?
cuhulin

Old January 30th 10, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I would guess that there must be some SW radio traffic being conducted
right now for the Haiti Emergency Operation. Anybody know those freqs
and their time of operation?

Roger

Old January 30th 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

devilfinder.com
Shortwave Radio Frequencies Haiti

tHet whar a right goot sh.t kicker movie tHet leetle doggy and I jist
now watched onna teh EACT tee vee channel, Harley Davidson and the
Marlboro Man.
I likes reel gud sh.t kicker moovyz.
cuhulin

Old January 31st 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

I would guess that there must be some SW radio traffic being conducted
right now for the Haiti Emergency Operation. Anybody know those freqs
and their time of operation?

Roger

There are extensive satellite links in place. HF was used for a few
days, but no more.

Haiti Engineer[_2_] Boatanchors 4 February 21st 10 01:27 AM
For all those who Lament the Number of Off-Topic Posts - Post Something On Topic . . . Yes It Is That Simple ! RHF Shortwave 0 May 26th 06 10:04 AM
Troubled Haiti Maximus Shortwave 3 February 29th 04 05:16 PM
radio haiti Emile Shortwave 10 February 25th 04 03:18 AM
Revolution in Haiti? tommyknocker Shortwave 22 February 9th 04 03:08 AM