Old January 30th 10, 12:46 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Temp Contractor President Barack "Hasan" Obama still whining?

It's not a steel cage match? HA HA HA HA HA! 40 Senators represents
120 million people President Obama, not just a partisan agenda? You
expect us to watch you loot the country, attempt to trample all over
the US Constitution, attempt to take away our civil rights, rub our
noses in your media manure bragging about how you are going to tap
into our anger, and then have the gall to suggest to the Republicans
that there will be "consequences" for "obstruction" when your party
had all the votes it needed, Mr. College Guy?

Your dang right there's going to be consequences, in the words of Ron
White, "somebody's gonna take that check book from you"? I might not
know all the right words Mr. Obama, I might not know all the right
people, I might not know a lot of things Mr. Obama (yet), but once
you've tapped into that anger, do you expect me to draw designs for
bio-diesel power plants, de-salination plants, alternative energy, or
do you expect me to lead the brightest people in the nation to
preserve the torch of liberty, prosperity, and the American way of
life that needs no transformation?

You can't fight for the camera of America, you have to fight with the
heart of America, President Obama, and you are gonna get the most
spectacular, exciting, entertaining, ultimate smacketh downeth among
us, in the ring of ideas, cuz we're gonna seize the moment, and when
you are on your back, with stars in front of your eyes, and hands
waving in front of your face, because you can't see it coming, but you
know it is anyways, that sonic boom of truth, with "Mr. Cash" Axlerod
at your ring side, crying in tears....

Wutch ya gonna do, when Rush Limbaugh, and all the little
Conservomaniacs, go running WILD ON YOU? It's time to play the
game ............

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

All copy rights are reserved, The views expressed by the author or
website may or may not contain factual information, due to the use of
sarcasm or parody. The views
may or may not be complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called
a liar even if telling the truth, or by error due to typographical,
grammer, or other technical communication problems not realized or
imagined, or the possibility of views based on false or missing
information, or with the intention of being used for entertainment
purposes only, and not as a definitive judgment on the actions,
character, or reputation of an organization, individual, or groups of
individuals, with the intent of communicating with a limited group of
people, and not the general public, however no distribution
restrictions apply for fair use purposes described by the US Copyright
Office, if no other restrictions are present or communicated, with all
commercial proceeds associated with the distribution of the content to
remain the sole possession of the original author.

Old January 31st 10, 08:36 AM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor RadioTalkingPoints View Post
[...]

NOBAMA's antics are NOT even worth mentioning! Unless it's his assasination!!
n9zas
Old February 1st 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/31/10 02:36 , n9zas wrote:
Editor RadioTalkingPoints;698731 Wrote:
[...]

Do enjoy your meetings with men-in-black.