Old February 6th 10, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Looks Like FAUX Snews thought you should not see this

Mulholland Falls? I have seen that movie a few times before.
Get it? Mulholland Falls.
Warren Betty was in that movie.
cuhulin

Old February 6th 10, 06:14 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote in news:4b6d7146$0$21348$bd467cd0
@news.dslextreme.com:

RD (The Sandman) wrote:

I watch Beck from time to time.......of course, I also watch Rachel
Maddow from time to time. You figure it out.

I listen to Beck's TV show on the way home from work, alternating with
Mark Levin. When I get home I watch Rachel and Keith and Jon. I watch
Fox and Friends and CNBC in the morning.

I get my news from the BBC World Service

http://www.vpr.net/audio_player/index.php

Hell, I get mine from either CNN or Fox.....depending on what time it is
and where the TV is pointing.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Some points to ponder:
Why is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?
Why is the third hand on a clock called the "second hand"?
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ballgame" when we are already
there?
Old February 6th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are about thirty computers controlling modern day cars, more
computer codes than some Jet Fighters/Aircraft,some luxury cars have up
to one hundred computers.
Article at http://www.libertypost.org

No Wonder modern day cars are such Pieces Of Sh.t!!!

My Very Trusty old vehicles, 1914 Ford Model T, 1948 Willys Jeep, 1978
Dodge full size van, 1983 Dodge full size van, 1976 made in Germany
Hercules Moped (it has Bicycle pedals on it) do not have all that
computerized sh.t crap!
cuhulin

Old February 6th 10, 07:55 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

RD (The Sandman) wrote:

I watch Beck from time to time.......of course, I also watch Rachel
Maddow from time to time. You figure it out.

I listen to Beck's TV show on the way home from work, alternating with
Mark Levin. When I get home I watch Rachel and Keith and Jon. I watch
Fox and Friends and CNBC in the morning.

I get my news from the BBC World Service

http://www.vpr.net/audio_player/index.php

Hell, I get mine from either CNN or Fox.....depending on what time it is
and where the TV is pointing.

Neither CNN nor Fox does real news very well. At least Fox News has
cleavage.
Old February 6th 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
There are about thirty computers controlling modern day cars, more
computer codes than some Jet Fighters/Aircraft,some luxury cars have up
to one hundred computers.
Article at
http://www.libertypost.org

No Wonder modern day cars are such Pieces Of Sh.t!!!

My Very Trusty old vehicles, 1914 Ford Model T, 1948 Willys Jeep, 1978
Dodge full size van, 1983 Dodge full size van, 1976 made in Germany
Hercules Moped (it has Bicycle pedals on it) do not have all that
computerized sh.t crap!
cuhulin

Both Dodge vans have computers.

Old February 6th 10, 08:54 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote in news:4b6dc913$0$20545$bd467cd0
@news.dslextreme.com:

RD (The Sandman) wrote:

I watch Beck from time to time.......of course, I also watch Rachel
Maddow from time to time. You figure it out.

I listen to Beck's TV show on the way home from work, alternating

with
Mark Levin. When I get home I watch Rachel and Keith and Jon. I

watch
Fox and Friends and CNBC in the morning.

I get my news from the BBC World Service

http://www.vpr.net/audio_player/index.php

Hell, I get mine from either CNN or Fox.....depending on what time it

is
and where the TV is pointing.

Neither CNN nor Fox does real news very well.

well, not local news unless you live in Atlanta or NYC.

At least Fox News has
cleavage.

Yep. It is the blonde network.

Old February 6th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Too cold (currently, rat now, 42 degrees in my flowerbox on doggy's
front porch) and also too windy furr me to woik on that tHar tree stump
tahdey in doggy's front yard.But, tHats Otay, Buckwheat, tHat tree stump
weel beez tHar teel nexit tyme Ahh Deeeeeeeeecide tu ahwoiks onnas it.
Kenny Rogers as the Gambler III: The Legend Continues izza onna teh
Western channel.

You got to knowwwwwwww whennn to hold em,,,,,,,,, knowwwwwww when to
fold emmmm,,,,,,,, there will beeee time enough to count your
money,,,,,, when the dealins donnnnnnnne,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old February 6th 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Electronic breakerless ignition, and that electronic module under the
hood, that is about all, as far as electronic computerized stuff, both
of my old full size Dodge vans have.Each one of my big old Dodge vans is
taller than I am and I am 5'11'' tall.Both of my Dodge vans are about
eighteen feet long and eighty inches wide, not counting the outside
mirrors, I Likes Big old Lonnnng Tallll vans with Lots of cargo/hauling
space.

Most people do not know about, nor do they even care, about the
technology Chrysler Corporation (Ford Motor Company too) contributed to
the auto industry, many years ago,,, things that people take for granted
nowadays.
cuhulin