Old February 3rd 10, 06:07 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Looks Like FAUX Snews thought you should not see this

Ima wrote in :

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:39:28 -0600, RD (The Sandman) wrote:

wrote in news:mn9fm55olks913b3c5lj4g8bu27rqeipi4@
4ax.com:

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:31:48 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

Faux snooze IS entertainment---Murdoch and Ailes don't have a
problem saying so themselves

Faux has NO jouranalist standards, no history of competent news
casters, and serves to "serve up" ideology as fact for their
viewers.

Don't watch them do you. Their newscasters are considered to be
straight up, it is their political commentators who are right wing
or
conservative.

Faux Snews is straight up what? They bailed out of the president
addressing the GOP senators because they could NOT handle the TRUTH!

Sorry, but they covered it. Perhaps, you should watch Fox from time to
time to make up your own opinion rather than relying on the Huffington
Post or the Daily Kos for it.

THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY to truthful news other then what MAKES
THEM A PROFIT!

Damn, that would make them just like all other news organizations except
NBC which would have a problem making a profit selling lemonade.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Some points to ponder:
Why is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?
Why is the third hand on a clock called the "second hand"?
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ballgame" when we are already
there?
Old February 3rd 10, 11:27 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Ima wrote in :

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:07:22 -0600, RD (The Sandman) wrote:

Ima wrote in -

september.org:

wrote:

Faux snooze IS entertainment---Murdoch and Ailes don't have a

problem
saying so themselves

Faux has NO jouranalist standards, no history of competent news
casters, and serves to "serve up" ideology as fact for their

viewers.

Don't watch them do you. Their newscasters are considered to be
straight up, it is their political commentators who are right wing

or
conservative.

Faux Snews is straight up what? They bailed out of the president
addressing the GOP senators because they could NOT handle the TRUTH!

Sorry, but they covered it. Perhaps, you should watch Fox from time

time to make up your own opinion rather than relying on the Huffington
Post or the Daily Kos for it.

Turned it on for a few minutes and found out that Obama is responsible
for the brakes on Toyota cars failing because he owns chrysler.

Damn, you mean it wasn't Bush's fault?

Old February 4th 10, 01:20 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

I guess not! According to FAUX, Obama was sneaking into the plant and
putting super glue under all the gas pedals. I would NEVER had believed
this could happen without faux telling me! Thank God for FAUX Snews!

Even Ru$h Limpballs was telling me how Obama caused a guy back in 1991 to
rape dead bodies! O, If I would have know this before, I would not have
voted for Obama. The fat guy sure are smart! He is SOOO worth the $400M
he is being payed!

Old February 4th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Born in Kenya! Six Names (or however names he has?) B HO (his real
given by his mom name is Steve Dunn) used to own a Chrysler car.I once
saw it for sale on fleabay, metinks so.
cuhulin

Old February 4th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I just now watched an Educational film on tv, The Spikes Gang, on the
Western channel.Much, Much Better than those Commie 24/7 so-called
''news'' tv channels.
49 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch, 76 degrees
inside mine and doggy's house.
cuhulin

Old February 4th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Really and Truly.Right now, according to my Chaney Instruments
inside/outside temperature/clock/day/date device,,, my wireless
temperaure sensor in my flower box on doggy's front porch says it is 46
degrees out there.73 degrees in doggy's living room.

Yesterday, on local tv news, Toyota Prius brakes are doing a nana nana
boo boo.
http://www.newsinferno.com/archives/18506

There is a brand new auto factory building in Blue Springs,Mississippi
which was recently completed.The building was built to manufacture
Toyota Prius cars.But, due to those democraps and libturds ruining
America's economy, the manufacturing equipment hasen't been moved into
the building yet.That building might wind up being sold to somebody
else.
http://www.southernautocorridor.com
cuhulin

Old February 4th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

IRS Skanks Purchasing Shootin Irons - No, Really
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=283100

SHOTGUNS.Maybe DRUNK SHOTGUNCheney can let ''them'' have a few SHOTGUNS.
cuhulin