Old February 3rd 10, 10:38 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

Default 43 Trillion Blades of Grass were Created or Saved By Rush Limbaughyesterday?

According to newly established scientific accuracy standards
established by the White House, it is suggested, but not proven, that
mmm mmm mmmm Rush Hudson Limbaugh, created or saved 43 Trillion Blades
of grass simply by showing up, facilitating the process of
photosynthesis, by allowing all plant life on Earth, to avoid the dark
clouds of liberalism?

Thank you Rush!

Have a nice day!

All copy rights are reserved, The views expressed by the author or
website may or may not contain factual information, due to the use of
sarcasm or parody. The views
may or may not be complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called
a liar even if telling the truth, or by error due to typographical,
grammer, or other technical communication problems not realized or
imagined, or the possibility of views based on false or missing
information, or with the intention of being used for entertainment
purposes only, and not as a definitive judgment on the actions,
character, or reputation of an organization, individual, or groups of
individuals, with the intent of communicating with a limited group of
people, and not the general public, however no distribution
restrictions apply for fair use purposes described by the US Copyright
Office, if no other restrictions are present or communicated, with all
commercial proceeds associated with the distribution of the content to
remain the sole possession of the original author.

Use of this private web site or web page is at your own risk, for
which you agree not to sue the authors or anyone who may publish or
share this article (which must include this disclaimer) with or
without the consent of the author(s) if you do not agree, you are
violating the terms of conditions to view the content, and you may not
use or view the content for any purpose. Discussions, and or links to
media and (or) resources do not automatically indicate that either the
author, this web site, or anyone who discusses the material either
endorse the individuals or organizations referenced, either in part,
or in whole, and the author's ask the readers to make their own
conclusions.

No individual or organization, including CSPAN, Glenn Beck, Fox News,
Rush Limbaugh, endorses this web site or the use of their material on
this web site at this time, which may be either removed by request or
without notice. Use of the material is assumed appropriate for use
under the copy right act concerning fair use for discussion, to
include artistic expression to demonstrate a particular viewpoint, in
a single or group of discussions. Video or film footage may not
include the full context of the original publishing video or audio
clips, and therefore are not necessarily representative of any
referenced individual or organization,

Old February 3rd 10, 02:09 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:
According to newly established scientific accuracy standards
established by the White House, it is suggested, but not proven, that
mmm mmm mmmm Rush Hudson Limbaugh, created or saved 43 Trillion Blades
of grass simply by showing up, facilitating the process of
photosynthesis, by allowing all plant life on Earth, to avoid the dark
clouds of liberalism?

Your white robe is showing.

Old February 3rd 10, 02:54 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

GET THE **** OFF THE REC.SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP! YOU PIECE OF ****!
Old February 3rd 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 43 Trillion Blades of Grass were Created or Saved By RushLimba...

Russia, in the Wintertime, used to spray paint that grass Green, for
high ranking visiting dignitaries.
cuhulin

Old February 3rd 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Russia, in the Wintertime, used to spray paint that grass Green, for
high ranking visiting dignitaries.
cuhulin

Ever heard of Chemlawn?

Old February 3rd 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chemlawn? I am more concerned about those damn Chemtrails.

I am fixin to get back to workin on that old pecan tree stump in doggy's
front yard.Maybe I can Chem that stump out of there.Actually, I
could.There are chemicals available for quickly (sort of) rotting tree
stumps.

That dude who lives catty corner across the street from me,,, last year
I loaned him my Remington electric chainsaw.He said he is an old country
boy from Edwards (Edwards,Mississippi, about 13 miles West of doggy's
couch) and he knows all about chainsaws.

HA!, I had to show him no less than eight times how to turn my chainsaw
on, and at least five times I showed him how to properly adjust the
blade tension.He brought my chainsaw back to me, the blade was all
tangled up and a little screw which holds a metal plate to keep the
blade from slipping off of the clutch was broken.He BROKE my chain saw!

Last year, he bought a second hand/used lawn mower at a pawn shop.He
couldn't find the oil drain plug on the bottom of the Briggs & Stratton
engine on that lawn mower.Every Briggs & Stratton engine I have ever
seen before has an oil drain plug.He pushed his lawn mower over here and
he rattled my front door.He said,,, Show me where that oil drain plug
is!
I showed him where it is.

He is one of those dyed in the wool democraps, spread the wealth B HO
Butt Kissers!
cuhulin

Old February 4th 10, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Finsrud Perpetual

I Believe It,,, I Believe It.
cuhulin