Old February 12th 10, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tea Party Agenda, no property taxes?

A death has just now been reported at the Fairgrounds in Jackson, local
tv news is following up on that.The Dixie National Rodeo is going on
right now at the Fairgrounds in Jackson, through February 17,2010.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Dixie National Rodeo 2010 Jackson,Mississippi
cuhulin

Old February 12th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

NAPA IS COMMIE! NAZI! FASCIST! MUSLIM! ISLAM! JIHAD!
EFF NAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to pee pee, NAPA wouldn't let me use their damn restroom! EFFING
NAPA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old February 12th 10, 07:39 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republican,rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

I am for total collapse of the economy.

So, think you'd like the rioting in the streets?

Old February 12th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Any rioting in the streets in America, all over America, will be/would
be, Directly Because of our Worse Enemy, U.S.fed govt! Do you understand
that?

That Sunlight out there, reflecting off of that snow we got last night
and also today is BRIGHT! I took some photos of that snow.Next week,
when I go to Wal Mart, I will get them developed and snail mail them to
that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyyyy over yonder across the big
pond.Leetle doggy, she doesn't like that damn snow either.Smart doggy,
she is.
cuhulin

Old February 12th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That is why there is a gas station and a Kentucky Fried Chicken next
door, because that NAPA so-called auto parts store wouldn't let me use
their restroom.I went to the KFC, didn't even need to ask to use their
rest room.Plop Plop, pizz pizz, ahhhh, what a relief it izzzzzz,,,,,
cuhulin

Old February 13th 10, 01:05 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republican,rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
dave wrote:

I am for total collapse of the economy.

So, think you'd like the rioting in the streets?

If that what it takes. The current paradigm is not sustainable.
Old February 13th 10, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are more than one NAPA so-called auto parts stores in the Jackson
metro area.One of them, in Clinton,Mississippi, five miles West of
doggy's couch, closed down about a year ago.
Izza GOOD!,,, I WISH ALL OF THE NAPA SO-CALLED AUTO PARTS STORES IN THE
WORLD WOULD GO BELLY UP!!!!
EFF NAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old February 13th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm
'possed to giddy up go to 50 degrees tomorrow, I WILL TAKE IT!
'possed to giddy up go to 59 degrees on Thursday, I WILL TAKE THAT TOO!
That might be the day (Thursday afternoon) when I drove my big old 1983
Dodge van over to Acey's Performance Exhaust on McDowell Road and lets
em put two new mufflers and also new tail pipes on my van.Them exhaust
fumes are about to kill me!
http://www.devilfinder com
Acey's Performance Exhaust Jackson,Mississippi
cuhulin

Old February 13th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm
'possed to giddy up go to 50 degrees tomorrow, I WILL TAKE IT!
'possed to giddy up go to 59 degrees on Thursday, I WILL TAKE THAT TOO!
That might be the day (Thursday afternoon) when I drove my big old 1983
Dodge van over to Acey's Performance Exhaust on McDowell Road and lets
em put two new mufflers and also new tail pipes on my van.Them exhaust
fumes are about to kill me!
http://www.devilfinder com
Acey's Performance Exhaust Jackson,Mississippi

Acey's Performance Exhaust Jackson,Mississippi has absolutely
no affiliation whatsoever with dxAce Holland,Michigan