Old February 15th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The first order of the Republicans will be to limit Executive...

Sarah Palin mania takes over Daytona.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=283829

Why, Hell Yeahhhhhh,,,,, Daytona is a GOOD Town.I have been there a few
times before, mainly to LQQK at them wimmins on Daytona Beach baking
themselves in that thar luverly Daytona Beach Sun.

Back to woikin on that tree stump now,,, I Izza HAPPY.
GO, Sarah Palin, GO!
cuhulin

Old February 19th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Land of GitchaFAKEPHONYFRAUDbirthcertificatesratchere Gets PERSISTANT
Requests for Born in Kenya!
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
ASSSSSSSSSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Birth certificate.
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com

Yeah,,,, ''they'' Are Advertizing, THAT Is For SURE!
There is Absolutely NO WAY I Would Ever Live Over There! I Don't even
want to Ever go ''there''. PERIOD!

///Heyyyyyyy,,, Slope!///
cuhulin

Old February 20th 10, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://neithercorp.us/npress/?=257

What 9. Bill said.
And, I Say,,, YEP, Bill is Right!
cuhulin