Old February 19th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Memo to Tiger

Hey, dumbass, don't apologize to us, apologize to your wife, clown 'tard.

Sorry, heard it on the radio!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 19th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Hey, dumbass, don't apologize to us, apologize to your wife, clown 'tard.

Sorry, heard it on the radio!

LOL... the boy is just another clown 'tard.... like Obama!

I'm LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 19th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Gentle Path Hattiesburg Mississippi

I am watching 12:00 PM tv WLBT Noon News.
One of the WLBT people is going to have an interview with a guy who
works at Gentle Path.She said there will be more on 6:00 PM WLBT tv
news.I think she said his name is Patrick Hart, something like that.

You think Tiger Woods is really rehabed?
cuhulin

Old February 19th 10, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
Gentle Path Hattiesburg Mississippi

I am watching 12:00 PM tv WLBT Noon News.
One of the WLBT people is going to have an interview with a guy who
works at Gentle Path.She said there will be more on 6:00 PM WLBT tv
news.I think she said his name is Patrick Hart, something like that.

You think Tiger Woods is really rehabed?

Nah, just another clown 'tard. He should be advertising pants one can't
possibly run in!

Old February 19th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tiger cheated in rehab.
alt.gossip.celebrities online newsgroup.
cuhulin