Old January 20th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Tiger Woods.

Watchin WLBT tee vee 12:00 PM Noon News. http://www.WLBT.com

Stephanie Bell Flynt (news reporter at WLBT TV) said news has surfaced
that Tiger Woods is in the World famous sex rehabilitation clinc in
Hattiesburg,Mississippi.

Pine Grove Clinic, sumpin like that.
cuhulin

Old January 21st 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 20, 1:26*pm, wrote:
Watchin WLBT tee vee 12:00 PM Noon News. * *http://www.WLBT.com

Stephanie Bell Flynt (news reporter at WLBT TV) *said news has surfaced
that Tiger Woods is in the World famous sex rehabilitation clinc in
Hattiesburg,Mississippi.

Pine Grove Clinic, sumpin like that.
cuhulin

You have to much time on yours hands. Get a Life! or listen to your
shortwave if you even have one.
Old January 21st 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/20/10 18:29 , Douche BAG wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:26 pm, wrote:
Watchin WLBT tee vee 12:00 PM Noon News. http://www.WLBT.com

Stephanie Bell Flynt (news reporter at WLBT TV) said news has surfaced
that Tiger Woods is in the World famous sex rehabilitation clinc in
Hattiesburg,Mississippi.

And he did 18 holes today.

Old January 21st 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Too much time on me honds, eh? (maybe you are right) Ahh wuz ahwoikin
onna me 1983 Dodge van thi afernuun.Atz ah leetle afer fo pee emm, I saw
sum beeg lightin anna also ahh hoid sum loud thunder.(Gabriel, blow your
Horn!) Ahh had dun putz four nu Autolite AP 64 spark plugz inna the
engyne, four more to go,,, termorra.

Ahh came inna mah housz anna ahh JB Welded annudder peece uv broke
engyne hood piece onna that brokin enygeen hood cuver,,, termorra nite,
ahh weel JB Weld ahnudder peece onna dah hood.Wut it wuz, the elderly
guy ahh bortz mah van frum las year, he sayid he wuz haulin ah fotiin
foot long board inna dah van anna he wuz backin uppa anna dee eynd uv
that board hit sumpin anna dee board shuved forward and dee udder eynd
uv that board broke dee rear of the engyne cuver in five er six
peeces.Der arre tu peeciz missin, ahh weel havz tah fabricayte sumpin
outz uv wuteber (probally some plywood) soz ahh kin patch it all uppa.

Rat nowz, ahh izza derustin sum uv mah rusty auld tools wid EVAPO RUST
stuff ahh bortz atz dee O'Reilly's auto parts store on Ellis Ave.

Ahh kin allwayz find sum kinydz uv ''rat killin'' tah do ahround hyr.
cuhulin, doing his ''rat killin''

Old January 21st 10, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 20, 7:21*pm, wrote:
[...]

I really tried to read that post Cuh, but I had to stop at the second
line of the second
"paragraph" - for lack of a better word. ;-)

Old January 21st 10, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
On Jan 20, 7:21 pm, wrote:
[...]

He's no Sam Clemens fo sho.
Old January 21st 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Don't worry about it.Sometimes/oftentimes, I don't understand things I
myself write or read or even also things I say or do or think.My little
doggy, she doesn't pay me any mind at all.

I need to find out where I can buy those special tools (for instance,
special tool, C-4152, Chilton Full Size Vans 1967-1988 Repair Manual
book I have here, I bought the book yesterday morning at the O'Reilly's
auto parts store on Ellis Ave) for working on my Carter Thermo Quad four
barrel carburetor, 1983 Dodge full size van.The carburetor is idled up
too high.It isn't just a simple matter of adjusting the idle screw and
the fuel mixture screws.I am Not going to let that four barrel
carburetor beat me!
cuhulin

Old January 21st 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

He's no Sam Clemens fo sho.

....and never the twain shall meet...

kipling mike II

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or Hotmail address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
Old January 23rd 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ayyccordin to somebody,,, MISSISSIPPI is a backwater hick State full of
backwater hicks.Being as how I am from the backwater hick United States
of AMERICA State of MISSISSIPPI, and also being as how I am a
MISSISSIPPIAN, Born and Raised, I have my Genuine Birth Certificate, I
Can Prove it too.

Looka here,,, How, just How in Sam Hill am I suppose to believe I am a
backwater hick???
Answer me that.

And Why does Hollywood steriotype MISSISSIPPI and other Southern States
(TEXAS is a REPUBLIC) the way ''they'' do?
cuhulin

11175: Tiger 02 [email protected] Scanner 0 September 26th 07 01:17 AM
11175: Tiger 02 [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 26th 07 01:17 AM
harper woods michigan T-bone Scanner 1 July 10th 07 06:48 AM
If you go out in the woods today Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 8 December 4th 04 04:20 AM
Stuck in the Woods / Want Ham Radio David Stinson Boatanchors 9 December 12th 03 09:58 AM