Old February 27th 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chile Earthquake/Tsunami For Hawaii...............

As of 1855 UTC at least 147 dead and no doubt will climb.

They say it isn't "if" the tsunami will strike Hawaii but "when." They
are estimating around 4pm EST it will hit the big island.

What is pretty wild IMO is that there is also a warning for California
and the New Mexico/Oregon
border. I think that is what I gathered.

Fire up those radios, it's gonna be a busy day.
Old February 27th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Gregg" wrote in message
As of 1855 UTC at least 147 dead and no doubt will climb.

They say it isn't "if" the tsunami will strike Hawaii but "when." They
are estimating around 4pm EST it will hit the big island.

What is pretty wild IMO is that there is also a warning for California
and the New Mexico/Oregon
border. I think that is what I gathered.

Fire up those radios, it's gonna be a busy day.

8.8 is the strongest quake in quite a while... amazing they did as well as
they did in Chile.

New Mexico/Oregon border, huh? California and Nevada washed away?

Old February 27th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:58:38 -0800 (PST), Gregg
wrote:

and the New Mexico/Oregon

FAIL
Old February 27th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 27, 4:33*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"Gregg" wrote in message

As of 1855 UTC at least 147 dead and no doubt will climb.

They say it isn't "if" the tsunami will strike Hawaii but "when." They
are estimating around 4pm EST it will hit the big island.

What is pretty wild IMO is that there is also a warning for California
and the New Mexico/Oregon
border. I think that is what I gathered.

Fire up those radios, it's gonna be a busy day.

8.8 is the strongest quake in quite a while... amazing they did as well as
they did in Chile.

New Mexico/Oregon border, huh? California and Nevada washed away?

It was California/Mexico border and California/Oregon - should be
interesting.

Old February 28th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Long as it doesn't hit Mississippi!
cuhulin

Old February 28th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
How to spell Mississippi Emma come first

Say cuzz, day before yesterday, I saw on local tv news about a woman who
called the City of Madison (Madison is a County, also a City, Northside
of Jackson, of course you already knew that) about a neighbor next door
to her who had/has a couple of junk cars in his driveway and she wants
them hauled off.The tv video also showed a 1956 GMC pickup truck parked
in his garage.If the truck is hauled off (if it hasen't already been
hauled off by now) to the impound yard (in Jackson, I think) and if he
doesn't pay the impound fee to get it back, do you know anybody who
might be interested in that truck?

http://americandreamcars.com/gmctrucks.htm
cuhulin

Old February 28th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

AWOL MORON COCAINE HEAD Bush had an Unobstructive View of the Goat Story
Book.
http://www.orbwar.com/woolworth
cuhulin

Old March 1st 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Earthquake news articles at,
http://www.standeyo.com/index1.html
cuhulin

Old March 1st 10, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 27, 10:58*am, Gregg wrote:
As of 1855 UTC at least 147 dead and no doubt will climb.

They say it isn't "if" the tsunami will strike Hawaii but "when." They
are estimating around 4pm EST it will hit the big island.

What is pretty wild IMO is that there is also a warning for California
and the New Mexico/Oregon
border. I think that is what I gathered.

Fire up those radios, it's gonna be a busy day.

BTW, I first learned of this earthquake on, of all stations, Radio
Vaticana during its 0730 English Broadcast on 11740 Khz about an hour
after the quake.

Bruce
Old March 1st 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Vicksburg host World War Two Aircraft Show.
http://www.clarionledger.com

There is a Vicksburg,Michigan too.

Jorge Gaete and his dad live in/are in Jackson.Their family is in Chile,
their family people are OK.I just now saw and heard on 10:00 PM WAPT tv
news.
cuhulin

CBV Valparaiso Chile Steve Shortwave 0 December 7th 06 01:04 AM
Everybody in USA hearing CE3CDV Santiago, Chile RTTY now on 7.085? Hatfield Dx 3 February 25th 05 04:21 PM
Earthquake/Tsunami Death Toll dxAce Shortwave 29 January 4th 05 01:21 AM
Chile on 5995 kHz... Sanjaya Shortwave 0 August 2nd 04 10:54 AM
BBC Relay via Chile N8KDV Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 11:15 PM