Old March 5th 10, 06:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bruce Williams Final Show Is Tonight (Friday March 5, 2010)

He will be playing excerpts from his very first radio show and will
have other surprises. Should be an interesting and entertaining
evening of radio. I'll be listening on KXEL 1540 out of Waterloo,
Iowa.
Old March 5th 10, 10:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Priest wrote:

He will be playing excerpts from his very first radio show and will
have other surprises. Should be an interesting and entertaining
evening of radio. I'll be listening on KXEL 1540 out of Waterloo,
Iowa.

Hopefully it won't be replaced by a basketball game :-)

Old March 5th 10, 11:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Priest wrote:

He will be playing excerpts from his very first radio show and will
have other surprises. Should be an interesting and entertaining
evening of radio. I'll be listening on KXEL 1540 out of Waterloo,
Iowa.

Hopefully it won't be replaced by a basketball game :-)

I looked at their sked, and on March 8, Bruce's time slot will be filled by
Mark Levin.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 5th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 5, 4:08*am, dxAce wrote:
Hopefully it won't be replaced by a basketball game :-)

Fortunately the University of Northern Iowa played this afternoon,
defeating Drake 55-40 in the Missouri Valley Conference tournament in
Kansas City.

You are correct though, KXEL would absolutely have broadcast the
basketball game had it been played this evening.

Old March 5th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 5, 5:51*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
I looked at their sked, and on March 8, Bruce's time slot will be filled by
Mark Levin.

From the sublime to the ridiculous. Good grief.

Old March 5th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They do that crap around here too.Sometimes when I am listening to
something I want to hear on whichever radio talk shows, damn ball games
take over!
There Ought to be a Law Against ALL ball games!!!
cuhulin

Old March 6th 10, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

An Enormous Crime: The Definitive Account of American POWs Abandoned in
Southeast.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=284981
cuhulin

Old March 7th 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Moon Lake World War Two Pilot Awarded Medal.
http://www.clarionledger.com

That reminds me,,, In the morning I am going to go to the gas station at
the top of the hill and buy a Sunday Clarion Ledger.After I get done
with reading it, on Monday I will snail mail it along with some photos
to that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond in
Bognor Regis (Booger Reegiz) England.
cuhulin

The ARRL Letter, Vol 28, No 9 (Friday, March 6, 2009) ARRL Letter Mailing List Info 0 March 6th 09 09:53 PM
The ARRL Letter, Vol 27, No 10 (Friday, March 14, 2008) ARRL Letter Mailing List Info 0 March 14th 08 11:22 PM
The ARRL Letter, Vol 27, No 9 (Friday, March 7, 2008) ARRL Letter Mailing List Info 0 March 8th 08 01:08 AM
Bruce Williams on BCB ? Gary Shortwave 1 May 11th 05 11:58 AM
DJ Peel's final radio show to air tomorrow (friday) Mike Terry Shortwave 0 November 18th 04 09:21 PM