Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 5th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Local TV channels unavailable.

What's up with that crap?
All of the local tv channels here, via DirecTV are unavailable right
now, since 12:00 PM this afternoon when I clicked on WLBT (NBC
affiliate) channel 3 Noon News.
It says on my tv screen, same as it says on WJTV (CBS) and WAPT (ABC)
and WMPN (PBS) and WRBJ (CW Television Services) and WUFX (MNT
Television Services) WDBD (FOX Television Services) No need to call us -
We are aware that this TV station is temporaraily unavailable,,, We'll
have this channel back as quickly as possible.Sorry for the
interruption.

Those tv channels are still unavailable right now as I am typing this.

This isn't the first time they have done that, unavailable bullsh.t.

Screw it!,,, I am going to the food store.
cuhulin