Old March 7th 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net Reception Report

Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha, Nebraska.
Old March 7th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 6, 7:11*pm, Priest wrote:
Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha, Nebraska.

Dang - cannot get 'em. Too much local traffic.
Old March 7th 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 6, 10:54*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 6, 7:11*pm, Priest wrote:

Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha, Nebraska.

Dang - cannot get 'em. *Too much local traffic.

Great copy here in Cincinnati at 0430 UTC. What state are you in Bruce
- I forgot.
Old March 7th 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 6, 7:11*pm, Priest wrote:

Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha, Nebraska.

Dang - cannot get 'em. *Too much local traffic.

Great copy here in Cincinnati at 0430 UTC. What state are you in Bruce
- I forgot.

Gregg - I'm out here in Californ-eye-ay.

That's OK - I got Pirate WTCR and several *deluxe* overseas hams
tonight. I'm a happy camper :-)

Bruce
Old March 7th 10, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 6, 7:11 pm, wrote:
Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha, Nebraska.

Dang - cannot get 'em. Too much local traffic.

Somebody needs a better radio...

http://www.sherweng.com/table.html

Old March 7th 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 6, 8:29 pm, wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:54 pm, wrote:

On Mar 6, 7:11 pm, wrote:

Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha, Nebraska.

Dang - cannot get 'em. Too much local traffic.

Great copy here in Cincinnati at 0430 UTC. What state are you in Bruce
- I forgot.

Gregg - I'm out here in Californ-eye-ay.

That's OK - I got Pirate WTCR and several *deluxe* overseas hams
tonight. I'm a happy camper :-)

Bruce

Hook your R75 to the internet with fldigi and come play on the psk31
spotter's net. SWLs can make up their own call. Ute monitoring rules!

http://pskreporter.info/
Old March 7th 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 6, 8:29 pm, wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:54 pm, wrote:

On Mar 6, 7:11 pm, wrote:

Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha,
Nebraska.

Dang - cannot get 'em. Too much local traffic.

Great copy here in Cincinnati at 0430 UTC. What state are you in Bruce
- I forgot.

Gregg - I'm out here in Californ-eye-ay.

That's OK - I got Pirate WTCR and several *deluxe* overseas hams
tonight. I'm a happy camper :-)

Bruce

Hook your R75 to the internet with fldigi and come play on the psk31
spotter's net. SWLs can make up their own call. Ute monitoring rules!

http://pskreporter.info/

It's actually easier than that page makes it sound.

You need a plain M/F 9 pin serial from your computer to your R75. The
settings for that particular radio are already built into the software.
A serial cable is not absolutely necessary, but your reports are more
complete if you have one. Then you'll also need mono in and out of a
soundcard. I use an uber cheap Asus netbook (no hard drive, no windows)
cas a dedicated spotter box, but you can use your main computer (the
tones are very musical).

http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html

Old March 7th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 7, 4:56*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 6, 7:11 pm, *wrote:
Fair to Good signal on 3953.5 KHz lsb at 0311 utc near Omaha, Nebraska..

Dang - cannot get 'em. *Too much local traffic.

Somebody needs a better radio...

http://www.sherweng.com/table.html

Whatever - when I have mucho local hams right on 3953.5 kHz and all
around it doing nonstop contest calls, I am not going to hear somebody
in Virginia ragchewing about politics.

BJ