Old March 7th 10, 02:18 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buyguns?

On Mar 6, 5:55*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 17:21:02 -0500, Zombywoof
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 14:02:26 -0600,
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in
om:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

HAHAH *Your one of dem dar who dink dat hav-en a gun will help ya
overthrow da gubberment!

Oddly enough..it worked pretty well in 1776. *And nearly worked in 1861.

Big difference in 1776.. most everyone had equivalent weaponry. *Not so
now. The government has the planes, the bombs, the rockets, etc. to take
us out from a distance. As stated, we would never see the enemy to shoot
at them.

So you think it's hopeless and will suffer any denigration because you can see
no way to fight back?

There are numerous ways to fight back. *It has been said more then
once that the pen is mightier then the sword and the mightiest lever
in the world is in a voting booth.

Your lack of understanding of guerilla war is astounding. Not really, you seem
to be the type that doesn't educate themself.

I have a pretty damn good understanding about guerilla warfare and its
tactics. *I'm also more then aware that without effective leaders even
that form of resistance can be ineffective no matter how long it goes
on. *Another thing I'm aware of is the average Americans lack of
patience to see a long-term struggle through to the end. *We've
degenerated into a completely instant gratification society without
the intestinal fortitude to see any great number of things through to
the finish. *Most also don't have the intestinal fortitude to
effectively engage in some of the more "nasty" aspects of a *guerilla
campaign. *Hell we've got plenty who get upset over seeing our enemy
wearing panties on his head, let alone chopping said head off.

Are you imagining large armies in the field? Armies of militia marching in
tight formation to a battle front?

I have no idea what she may or may not be imagining, but I can
certainly *imagining a great many people not wanting to put their
government sponsored lives in danger. *When you've come to rely on the
government in power to provide for almost every aspect of your daily
life you have little to no interest in upsetting that status-quo. *It
would NOT take all that large of a check from the central government
to make your average current U.S. Citizen a Quisling.

Honey, you have no clue. Sit down and shut up before you really embarass
yourself.

She may not, but in all due respect I really don't think you do
either.

Your opinion is, with respect..noted.

Got your ammo stocked up for the coming Great Cull?

Gunner

*Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
*wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
*something damned nasty to all three of them.- Hide quoted text -

I think you ought to give our guns away to other idiots!
Old March 7th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brownnote" & the Stupid buy ...

Underground Bases, HAARP book, Underground Bases And Underwater Bases,,,
some other harmless reading/books.And the post office ''inspects'' MY
books!

F..K em!!!
cuhulin

Old March 7th 10, 06:29 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

(Gray Ghost) wrote:

[...]

Sorry, given that you believe yourself to be an idiot, based on the
logic in the above sentence..and want me to give your guns away....blink
blink...Ill have to pass.