Old March 9th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Climate Still Changing for the Worse

On July 29,1930, the temperture in Holly Springs,Mississippi got up to
115 Degrees above Zero.

Why are the Ski Slopes in America doing so Good compared to last year,
or the year before? They are doing Good this Winter in Europa too.
cuhulin

Old March 9th 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/9/10 10:59 , bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
Hoax of the Century.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=285238

You don't believe this is the Coldest Winter in Mississippi in about
forty years? Email http://www.WAPT.com and http://www.WLBT.com
and http://www.WJTV.com and ask them.I Live here, I Know.I am
not a climatologist.But, I Know there is NO global warming crap going
on.

Currently 55 degrees inside of my flower box on doggy's front porch, 72
inside of mine and doggy's house.Metinks I will work in doggy's front
yard for a while.
cuhulin

Sorry Charlie. You cannot use isolated incidents widely spaced in
time, picked and chosen for their specific political impact, to paint
an accurate scientific picture of climate or any other long-term
entity. Liberty Post KNOWS this but they have managed to hook you on
their line.

By the way, California has had it's warmest winter I can remember.
Proof positive that global warming is happening! :-D

Bruce

C'mon, Brother, we all know that California is not reality.

Old March 9th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
[...]

* C'mon, Brother, we all know that California is not reality.- Hide quoted text -

You are so right - we're all so Hollywood ;-)

....and now I will go for a drive along the Ventura coast in my Lotus,
my long blonde hair streaming in the California sunshine, a beautiful
girl in each arm (who's driving this thing?), and Voice of Korea
playing on the Blaupunkt...

Bruce
Old March 9th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/9/10 12:03 , bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
[...]

The relevant question is: Which Lotus?

Old March 9th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
[...]

Just back from the hospital... again!

I have to ask, how much do you want for the movie rights?

Old March 9th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 9, 10:34*am, dxAce wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
[...]

I have to ask, how much do you want for the movie rights?- Hide quoted text -

Seriously - Are you OK?!!?!? Hospital's suck...

To answer your question - I'm easy - just give me all your radios and
you have a deal ;-)

Bruce
Old March 9th 10, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
[...]

* *The relevant question is: Which Lotus?- Hide quoted text -

Which would you prefer? I'm too high on life (and maybe other things)
to remember which one ;-)
Old March 9th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 9, 10:34 am, dxAce wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
[...]

Yeah, they do. I was there yesterday, and again today. I'm in pain, I'm trashed, but they do
nothing. But hey, I'll get over it.

To answer your question - I'm easy - just give me all your radios and
you have a deal ;-)

My people will get back to you... )

Old March 9th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/9/10 12:39 , bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, wrote:
[...]

Good answer. I've owned two, now. And looked at an Elise Saturday.

Heheheheh.