Old March 7th 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Climate Still Changing for the Worse

Old March 8th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In other news,,, a twin engine Piper Cub crashed into the Denton
municipality cemetary.So far, 153 bodies have been found.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=285145

That's a Good one!

Were there any survivors?
cuhulin

Old March 8th 10, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Effort underway to shut Yankee nuclear plant
cuhulin

Old March 8th 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

State senator Jack Gordon 'critical' in hospital.
http://www.clarionledger.com

He is a politician,,, ALL politicians are CROOKS! I Say,,, So What?
cuhulin

Old March 8th 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:

How about that old geezer in San Diego at KUSI?
http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a

Gosh. I guess the UK Meteorlogical Office is wrong, and some old dude
on a right wing TV station in an uber-right-wing Navy town has all the
answers.

Old March 8th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Paul Gallo, on his Super Talk Mississippi radio talk show, talking this
morning to former Cabinet Prime Minister of New Zealand, Maurice P.
McTigue.Maurice will be in Jackson tomorrow, talking about how New
Zealand pulled out of the bad economy they had in New Zealand.
http://www.supertalkms.com
cuhulin

Old March 8th 10, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a guy from/in Idaho.(I don't remember his name) He is, or was a
meteorologist in Idaho.He got pizzed off at having to tell lies about
the weather.He quit and he started legging it on his own.

Some of those meteoroligist out there have to tell lies as mandated by
fed govt, or else they don't get any more fed govt grant money.

About a year or two or three ago, Barbie Bassett at WLBT TV, for a whole
week, she said we are going to get some rain in Jackson.
That whole week, it did not rain nary a drop of rain in Jackson.About a
week or so ago, every day, she was saying we might get some snow.Guess
what? It did not snow at all.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 10, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 8, 5:51*am, wrote:
Paul Gallo, on his Super Talk Mississippi radio talk show, talking this
morning to former Cabinet Prime Minister of New Zealand, Maurice P.
McTigue.Maurice will be in Jackson tomorrow, talking about how New
Zealand pulled out of the bad economy they had in New Zealand.http://www.supertalkms.com
cuhulin

Funny you should mention this - I just listened to Radio New Zealand
International the other night (our Thursday night, their Friday) and
they had on a small panel of people - apparently NZ economic experts -
discussing New Zealand's fragile economy and how it would be difficult
to regain its footing in the manufacturing sector. It did not sound
to me like they had pulled out of *anything* yet...

Bruce Jensen
Old March 8th 10, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 8, 6:39*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:

How about that old geezer in San Diego at KUSI?
http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a

Gosh. *I guess the UK Meteorlogical Office is wrong, and some old dude
on a right wing TV station in an uber-right-wing Navy town has all the
answers.

I'd like to see him have a real meteorologist on for a live debate.
I think he dismisses too much information in a casual way.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

I am a meteorologist by education. What they actually need is a
climatologist, not a meterologist. A climatologist would have the guy
stammering to find a word to say.
Old March 8th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 8, 6:53*am, wrote:
There is a guy from/in Idaho.(I don't remember his name) He is, or was a
meteorologist in Idaho.He got pizzed off at having to tell lies about
the weather.He quit and he started legging it on his own.

Some of those meteoroligist out there have to tell lies as mandated by
fed govt, or else they don't get any more fed govt grant money.

About a year or two or three ago, Barbie Bassett at WLBT TV, for a whole
week, she said we are going to get some rain in Jackson.
That whole week, it did not rain nary a drop of rain in Jackson.About a
week or so ago, every day, she was saying we might get some snow.Guess
what? It did not snow at all.
cuhulin

Our NWS meterologists here in California get it right about 90% of the
time, I'd guess. Based on their record I go to them, and trust them,
more than I trust any private weather service I watch (which includes
local TV, Weather Channel and Weather Underground). Their website
gives me everything I need to check the stats, the forecast, and to
assess on my own whether I think they're on the money.

Bruce