Old March 9th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Texe Marrs & Alex Jones

Listened to Texe Marrs on WWCR Sunday evening. His guest for the full
hour was Alex Jones whom Mr. Marrs praised profusely throughout the
program.

I found this surprising considering Mr. Marrs virulent dislike and
suspicion of Jews. Isn't Alex Jone's wife Jewish?

Just wondering.
Old March 9th 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Priest wrote:

Listened to Texe Marrs on WWCR Sunday evening. His guest for the full
hour was Alex Jones whom Mr. Marrs praised profusely throughout the
program.

Are those people as enthusiastic as this one?

http://vodpod.com/watch/3084285-suza...ly-ghost-enema

When did Christianity become something that needs an enema? The bottom
feeder televangelists don't seem to care what they ruin for profit.

mike
Old March 9th 10, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When they took a look at that constipated Pat Robertsonhttp://www.deism.com/images/pats.jpg

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

I agree on the Robertson statement. FWIW though, I have all but one of
Tex's books. Well written and he knows what he is talking about,
unlike some of the other quack authors out there.
Old March 9th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hammon,Oklahoma, this morning.Look at that! I saw a video clip of that
this morning on local tv news.
http://www.severestudios.com

At 6:30 AM this morning, we got some sudden heavy mit der Lightning and
also mit der Thunder.Izza goin to be mit der rainy stuff und also mit
der ''weather'' aroon hyr most 'O der day.Thar wassa mit der auto
accident at North State Street und McWillie Drive ah shote whyle ahgo
thi mawnin, because mit der ''weather'' thi mawnin.Ahh bets it keepas
der auto body repar shops happy.
Mah German lanuage/speak izza Terrybul.Ahh wassa goin tu go tu teh
Lowe's store todey, bitt not mit dat ''weather'' ahgoin onna outch thar
tho.Ahh don'ts enjoi drivin ennywhar no mo ennywey.
http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/index_lite.php
cuhulin

Old March 9th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://texemarrs.com

Jesse Ventura was on the Today show this morning.American Conspiracies,
his book.Get his book and read it.I am going to plug in my phone and
call the local Barnes & Noble store, see can they get the book for me.I
can drive over there and pick it up.No damn post office ''inspecting''
my book!
cuhulin

Old March 10th 10, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 9, 9:01*am, wrote:
http://texemarrs.com

Jesse Ventura was on the Today show this morning.American Conspiracies,
his book.Get his book and read it.I am going to plug in my phone and
call the local Barnes & Noble store, see can they get the book for me.I
can drive over there and pick it up.No damn post office ''inspecting''
my book!
cuhulin

But don't leave Blueberry Doggy's couch unguarded.
Old March 11th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://granddelusion.wordpress.com/glenn-beck

I have told y'all several times before that Stinker Glenn Beck is a
Weasel.I don't trust that MOFO at all!
cuhulin

Old March 9th 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Texe Marrs is Cool.Alex Jones is OK.
cuhulin

Alex Jones gccradioscience Shortwave 0 April 3rd 08 07:13 PM
13.890.0 USB alex jones Steve Shortwave 2 September 6th 07 07:09 PM
Alex Jones John Steffes Shortwave 2 May 13th 06 11:26 PM
Alex Jones Frank Minutillo Shortwave 27 March 25th 05 06:31 PM
alex jones ? drifter Shortwave 2 March 16th 04 06:35 PM