Old March 13th 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bill O' Reilly More Advi (OT).

I am through with buying doggy's worn out couches at the Goodwill
store.I am saving up my pennies to buy a new couch at Miskelly's
Furniture store.Next time they have a sale on them.
http://www.miskellys.com
cuhulin

Old March 13th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember when, and it wasen't all that long ago, Canton used to be a
dusty sleepy little town.Near Canton at the I-55 Glukstadt exit is a
Nissan factory.I haven't been out that way in about seventeen years.I
don't do any traveling anymore, except to the food store (3 miles round
trip) and the Animal Health Products store (about ten miles round trip)
for Pro Pac dog food for doggy.I don't enjoy driving anymore.
The Monster That Challenged the World movie is fixin to start on the TCM
channel.Sounds Good to me!
cuhulin

Old March 13th 10, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Will CNN report on Born in Kenya!
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
getting the SHOE TREATMENT in Indonesia?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=285485

Heh Heh Heh, the SHOE TREATMENT!
cuhulin

Old March 13th 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 12, 10:14*pm, wrote:
Will CNN report on Born in Kenya!
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*SSSSSSSSSSSS
getting the SHOE TREATMENT in Indonesia?http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=285485

Heh Heh Heh, the SHOE TREATMENT!
cuhulin

Bill O'Reilly slammed the "birther" story on his show, saying that he
had investigated the theory last year and debunked it.
In his "Talking Points Memo" segment. O'Reilly said:

"That theory has been around for a while. The Factor investigated,
found out it's bogus. We found out that President Obama was born in
Hawaii.. we were sent the documents. And what are you gonna do? I
don't know why it's still around..."

Gosh Billo the clown is on FOX News so it must be true right? And he
says he is always "looking out for the folks" so it must be true
right? Right? I mean it is FOX NEWS, you know "FAIR and BALANCED" and
all that noble stuff.
Old March 13th 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have said before, Fox so-called ''news'' is Full of SH.T!

I Don't watch those 24/7 Dumb Ass so-called ''news'' tv programs.I am
also Saying, Bill O' Reilly is an ASS Full of GAS!

Three Stooges are on the AMC tv channel right now.I watch Quality tv
programs.
cuhulin

Old March 13th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 13, 8:11*am, wrote:
I have said before, Fox so-called ''news'' is Full of SH.T!

I Don't watch those 24/7 Dumb Ass so-called ''news'' tv programs.I am
also Saying, Bill O' Reilly is an ASS Full of GAS!

Three Stooges are on the AMC tv channel right now.I watch Quality tv
programs.
cuhulin

The Three Stooges? Are you saying Bill O' Reilly, Sean Hannity and
Glen Beck are now on AMC?
Old March 13th 10, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Three Stooges had CLASS!,,, Real Good CLASS! Ahnudder Reel (get it?
Reel, movie film Reel) Good Quatily movie on tee vee wut Ahh yam watchin
rat now onner teh TCM channel izza True Grit. Corrrn Dodger!? ~ John
Wayne.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Secrets & Spies Behind The Scenes Stories of World War II

That is the Reader's Digest book I was talking about.Another Real Good
book is The Wild Blue Yonder by Emile G. Gauvreau. See can you get both
books, and read them.They are Real Good books, when I say whichever
books are Real Good books, you can Believe it.I have a Lot of Real Good
books here.
cuhulin

Old March 13th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Agree with fiddler on that one!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=285508

Ohhhh, if only I could Steer a Giant Earthquake! It would blow the
needles completely off of them scales!
cuhulin

Old March 14th 10, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

WMPN TV Station, channel 29 in Jackson.More Funny Ladies of British
Comedy is on there right now.I done emailed that married Irish woman
wayyyyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond about that.
cuhulin

Don't Ask, Don't Tell, What's in the Bill? Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 0 October 14th 09 06:37 AM
is your cable TV bill or utility bill high enough ? [email protected] Shortwave 15 January 15th 05 05:00 PM
Bill William E. Sabin Equipment 0 October 27th 04 09:31 AM
Bill William E. Sabin Equipment 0 October 27th 04 09:31 AM
Bill William E. Sabin Equipment 0 October 27th 04 09:31 AM