Old March 24th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default I Have to Agree with Obama - Satellites beaming into rightard'simpish brains

On Mar 23, 10:50*pm, Paul Briskette wrote:
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 03:36:06 -0700, Lifsabsurd wrote:
The time for debate is over. *

We are now in a civil war and it is going to get bloody.

Is that what the Fake Faux News radio waves are beaming into your head
telling you to do? * What's the frequency- Kennith?!

As a fellow human, seriously....
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * check yourself in

Only terrorist use your tactics.

All Democrats belong in hell.
Old March 25th 10, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh

Lifsabsurd wrote:

All Democrats belong in hell.

I lived in Texas for 20 years. Does that count?
Old March 25th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh

On Mar 25, 5:57*am, dave wrote:
Lifsabsurd wrote:

All Democrats belong in hell.

I lived in Texas for 20 years. *Does that count?

I was there for just *two* years, and based on that experience, I'd
say ya done yer time.
Old March 26th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh

On Mar 25, 4:23*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 4818d2f8-6596-4526-9576-9821258358f1
@u5g2000prd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 25, 5:57*am, dave wrote:
Lifsabsurd wrote:

All Democrats belong in hell.

I lived in Texas for 20 years. *Does that count?

I was there for just *two* years, and based on that experience, I'd
say ya done yer time.

One of my friends wants to move to Houston when he retires.

If I wanted hot, I would go to AZ or NV, not the Houston area. The air
quality is horrible there besides.

I don=3Ft get it.
--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!

The three hours of my life I was in Houston - it snowed :-D

Old March 26th 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh

BDK wrote:

One of my friends wants to move to Houston when he retires.

If I wanted hot, I would go to AZ or NV, not the Houston area. The air
quality is horrible there besides.

I don=3Ft get it.

It's fairly cheap to live in Houston and they have the best hospitals in
the world.
Old March 26th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh

In article 75773bbf-91cd-4b16-bf58-
, says...

On Mar 25, 5:57*am, dave wrote:
Lifsabsurd wrote:

All Democrats belong in hell.

I lived in Texas for 20 years. *Does that count?

I was there for just *two* years, and based on that experience, I'd
say ya done yer time.

One of my friends wants to move to Houston when he retires.

If I wanted hot, I would go to AZ or NV, not the Houston area. The air
quality is horrible there besides.

I don=3Ft get it.
--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!

The three hours of my life I was in Houston - it snowed :-D

I was only there long enough to get through it. I did spend a night in
Dallas though. Had one of the worst meals I have ever had at some
seafood place that got a great review in the paper. I hope it was just a
bad night or something, but all four of us got things you can get in any
midwestern city, and it's almost always great, but not there. I got the
most tasteless fried catfish I have ever had. My mom got some worthless
shrimp and the other two people with us got some lousy rainbow trout.

The hotel was nice, it was brand new.
--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!
Old March 26th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh

On Mar 26, 6:50*am, dave wrote:
BDK wrote:

One of my friends wants to move to Houston when he retires.

If I wanted hot, I would go to AZ or NV, not the Houston area. The air
quality is horrible there besides.

I don=3Ft get it.

It's fairly cheap to live in Houston and they have the best hospitals in
the world.

Being a miserly hypochondriac, I think I'd fit in perfectly ;-)
Old March 27th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Have to Agree with Obama - Satellites beaming intorightard's...

Cheap to live anywhere, if you know how.

Bring Your Shootin Irons To The Banks Of The Potomain.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

I Spelled that Right,,, Potomain, Potomain River, Potomain
Poisioning.Pizen!
If you remember the old Jackson Daily News newspaper used to have
political cartoons.
Potomain Poisioning.

Brought yosef with your Shootin Irions to the Potomain River at District
of Communist.
cuhulin