Old March 25th 10, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Oh you unlucky people..

I firgured this thing out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 25th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/25/10 17:32 , dxAce wrote:
I firgured this thing out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

LOL! You'll like Eternal-September. It's fast, with LOTS of
newsgroups. More than most ISP's. A little slower during peak hours.
But very solid service.

Old March 25th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 3/25/10 17:32 , dxAce wrote:
I firgured this thing out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

LOL! You'll like Eternal-September. It's fast, with LOTS of
newsgroups. More than most ISP's. A little slower during peak hours.
But very solid service.

Yeah, after I sent that first email I went back and looked at the reader I'd
used before and realized I could reconfigure it from Iserv to
eternal-september.

Old March 25th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/25/10 17:32 , dxAce wrote:
I firgured this thing out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

D. Peter Maus wrote:

LOL! You'll like Eternal-September. It's fast, with LOTS of
newsgroups. More than most ISP's. A little slower during peak hours. But
very solid service.

Well, at least his Subject line appears to be honest. :-)

BTW, the only "problem" with eternal-september is that they do not carry
the 'binaries' group from the antique radio forum -- where they post
pictures. Otherwise, the price is right!
Old March 25th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wut ohhhhh,,, hees bakkkkk,,,,,
Howdy, dxAce.

Ahh tolded those kats you will be back.
cuhulin

Old March 25th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
I firgured this thing out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

See folks, you got beauty and the beast back. I'm the beauty of course.

Old March 25th 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/25/10 17:43 , dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 3/25/10 17:32 , dxAce wrote:
I firgured this thing out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

LOL! You'll like Eternal-September. It's fast, with LOTS of
newsgroups. More than most ISP's. A little slower during peak hours.
But very solid service.

Yeah, after I sent that first email I went back and looked at the reader I'd
used before and realized I could reconfigure it from Iserv to
eternal-september.

That was actually one of the options I suggested in my response.

Welcome back.

Old March 26th 10, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 25, 4:13*pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
Wut ohhhhh,,, hees bakkkkk,,,,,
Howdy, dxAce.

Ahh tolded those kats you will be back.

I anxiously await the love, the adulation, the throngs of people cheering me
on and the lovely women casting rose petals before me as I stroll down the
street.

dxAce

We sold all your stuff while you were gone.

People like roy, [email protected] Shortwave 16 October 15th 08 01:23 AM
Help me here people. Slow Code General 4 August 30th 06 01:23 PM
Help me here people. Slow Code Policy 9 August 30th 06 01:23 PM
I see gay people! m II Shortwave 4 March 8th 05 12:19 AM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 1st 04 09:32 PM