Old March 26th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Oh you unlucky people..

On Mar 25, 7:13*pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
Wut ohhhhh,,, hees bakkkkk,,,,,
Howdy, dxAce.

Ahh tolded those kats you will be back.

I anxiously await the love, the adulation, the throngs of people cheering me
on and the lovely women casting rose petals before me as I stroll down the
street.

dxAce

Arf - arf - welcome back Steve.

Oh you unlucky people.. dxAce Shortwave 17 March 27th 10 12:41 AM
O.T. We the people [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 29th 09 09:57 AM
Where did the people go? NoSpam Scanner 2 November 14th 08 05:32 PM
Help me here people. Slow Code General 4 August 30th 06 01:23 PM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 1st 04 09:32 PM