Old March 27th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sean Hannity: How does he sleep at night?

Dave Smirkenberg wrote:
On Mar 23, 5:51 pm, wrote:
You are paying $3.00 per gallon of gasoline now? It will get up about
$3.50, probally more, where you live, just you watch and see.About two -
three months ago it was $2.37 per gallon here.Wayyyy back before the
days of the automobile, gasoline was a waste product, the refineries
used to throw it away.Nobody had a need for it.People were using
kerosene for their kerosene lanterns wayyyy back then.At least one of
the refineries has already shut down part of their production of
gasoline, the better to SCREW the public with.I posted an article about
that in the rec.autos.tech newsgroup, if you want to dig around over
there and read it? Tell the backwater hick sent you.http://www.jacksongasprices.com
cuhulin

No they didnt throw gasoline out. Gasoline has to be refined. It aint
a naturally happening substance.

Gasoline is a volatile, flammable liquid obtained from the refinement
of petroleum, or crude oil. It was originally discarded as a byproduct
of kerosene production, but its ability to vaporize at low temperatures
made it a useful fuel for many machines. The first oil well in the
United States was struck by Edwin L. Drake near Titusville,
Pennsylvania, in 1859 at a depth of almost 70 feet (21 m). With the
development of the four-stroke internal combustion engine by Nikolaus
Otto in 1876, gasoline became essential to the automotive industry.
Today, almost all gasoline is used to fuel automobiles, with a very
small percentage used to power agricultural equipment and aircraft.

Petroleum, a fossil fuel, supplies more energy to the world today than
any other source. The United States is the world's leading consumer of
petroleum; in 1994, Americans used 7,587,000 barrels of oil per day.
Petroleum is formed from the remains of plants and animals that have
been held under tremendous pressure for millions of years. Ordinarily,
this organic matter would decompose completely with the help of
scavengers and aerobic bacteria, but petroleum is created in an
anaerobic environment, without the presence of oxygen. Over half of the
world's known crude oil is concentrated in the Persian Gulf basin. Other
major areas include the coasts of Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico.

Read mo How gasoline is made - manufacture, making, used, parts,
industry, Raw Materials, The Manufacturing Process of gasoline,
Byproducts/Waste, The Future
http://www.madehow.com/Volume-2/Gaso...#ixzz0jQ5vWn3o

Old March 28th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What kind of oil are you using,Earl?
///Motor oyl is motor oyl!//

Heh, doggy and I have to watch Mrs.Bucket on teh PBS tee vee chunnel
now.
cuhulin

Old March 28th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

Petroleum, a fossil fuel, supplies more energy to the world today than
any other source.

Many people think that it's not a fossil fuel. Check out 'abiotic oil'.

Oil is NOT a step towards coal formation, as I was taught in my
formative years.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or Hotmail address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
Old March 28th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ahh knows bouts dat Abiotic Oil.Ahh Believes it tuu.Ahcos iTs True.

Hows bout Radioactive Coal?
http://www.devilfinder.com

Eberythang izza Radio Active.Us livs enna teh Radio Active Universe.We
arr Radio Active,,, Radioactive, tu witeber extints.
DATS DAT!
cuhulin

Old March 28th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If Coal is all that old, how about that Gold beads chain, necklace,
whatever it is? that was found in that big Coal seam deep underground
when those people were mining for Coal.
cuhulin

Old March 28th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Illinois representative apologizes to Mississippi.
http://www.clarionledger.com

Nice State Capitol building us backwater hicks have over here.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Virtual Tour of Jackson,Mississippi State Capitol Building

You think Charles B. Rangel will ever Apologize for what he said about
Mississippi?

I would like to ask/TELL him, Who the HELL would want to live in
Harlem,New York!?

Would You?

How about those people in New York whom are ****ed off that the new
U.S.S. New York Ship was built in Louisiana?

You don't believe me?
cuhulin

Old March 28th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 27, 10:51*pm, wrote:
Illinois representative apologizes to Mississippi.http://www.clarionledger.com

Nice State Capitol building us backwater hicks have over here.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Virtual Tour of Jackson,Mississippi State Capitol Building

You think Charles B. Rangel will ever Apologize for what he said about
Mississippi?

I would like to ask/TELL him, Who the HELL would want to live in
Harlem,New York!?

Would You?

How about those people in New York whom are ****ed off that the new
U.S.S. New York Ship was built in Louisiana?

You don't believe me?
cuhulin

Brooklyn Navy Yard has been shut down over 40 years ago...
Old March 28th 10, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Mar 27, 10:51 pm, wrote:
Illinois representative apologizes to
Mississippi.http://www.clarionledger.com

Nice State Capitol building us backwater hicks have over here.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Virtual Tour of Jackson,Mississippi State Capitol Building

You think Charles B. Rangel will ever Apologize for what he said about
Mississippi?

I would like to ask/TELL him, Who the HELL would want to live in
Harlem,New York!?

Would You?

How about those people in New York whom are ****ed off that the new
U.S.S. New York Ship was built in Louisiana?

You don't believe me?
cuhulin

Brooklyn Navy Yard has been shut down over 40 years ago...

Aside from that, Harlem is the not new yuppie neighborhood. They've torn
down most of the old buildings, fixed up the rest, now it's just another
place with a Starbuck's on every corner a BMW in front of every house..

Old March 28th 10, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Mar 27, 10:51 pm, wrote:
Illinois representative apologizes to
Mississippi.http://www.clarionledger.com

Nice State Capitol building us backwater hicks have over here.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Virtual Tour of Jackson,Mississippi State Capitol Building

You think Charles B. Rangel will ever Apologize for what he said about
Mississippi?

I would like to ask/TELL him, Who the HELL would want to live in
Harlem,New York!?

Would You?

How about those people in New York whom are ****ed off that the new
U.S.S. New York Ship was built in Louisiana?

You don't believe me?
cuhulin

Brooklyn Navy Yard has been shut down over 40 years ago...

Aside from that, Harlem is the HOT new yuppie neighborhood. They've torn

Old March 29th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A BMW, you say?
When I was in the Army at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois, (Nike Hercules
Missiles, with Nuclear Warheads on those Missiles.It was the Cold War,
we protected Saint Louis) I bought a 1957 BMW Isetta car from an Air
Force Officer at Scott A F B.

That damn little bitty car was a Death Trap! I sold it to an Army
Officer at Scott A F B when I found out I was going to Vietnam.

I was Glad to get rid of that POS BMW!
I don't Ever even want to see a BMW again! I still have the big thick
operators/maintnance manual that came with that BMW Death Trap car.It is
sitting in a foot locker in my bedroom.A woman in Germany was the first
owner of that BMW Death Trap car.I reckon she had Good Sense to get rid
of it too.

I have owned three Volkswagen air cooled engine vehicles (1961 VW van,
1963 VW car, 1970 VW van) before too.They are also Death Traps.
cuhulin