Old March 20th 10, 08:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sean Hannity: How does he sleep at night?

Stealing from the wounded troops and children of those killed in
combat. Back in the day when the broadcasting industry had a modicum
of standards this would be a career ender. But in today's world he'll
be made out to be a "victim", watch and see.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/...6s-for-vannity

Isn't it interesting how none of those cluster FAUX gas bags (Hannity,
O'Reilly, Beck, et. al.) who wrap themselves in the flag never served
one day in the military. Nor have Limbaugh, Levine, Carlson,
Gallagher, and the rest of the flag waving errand boys who've made
radio unlistenable.

And the answer to the question posed in the subject heading is? Very
peacefully. Just as every sociopath does, they have no conscience to
trouble them when they are alone with their thoughts.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" Samuel Johnson
Old March 20th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/20/2010 4:00 AM, Priest wrote:
Stealing from the wounded troops and children of those killed in
combat. Back in the day when the broadcasting industry had a modicum
of standards this would be a career ender. But in today's world he'll
be made out to be a "victim", watch and see.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/...6s-for-vannity

Isn't it interesting how none of those cluster FAUX gas bags (Hannity,
O'Reilly, Beck, et. al.) who wrap themselves in the flag never served
one day in the military. Nor have Limbaugh, Levine, Carlson,
Gallagher, and the rest of the flag waving errand boys who've made
radio unlistenable.

And the answer to the question posed in the subject heading is? Very
peacefully. Just as every sociopath does, they have no conscience to
trouble them when they are alone with their thoughts.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" Samuel Johnson

And your "surprised" about this? look a bit into the other talker's.
what about Rush the doper getting money from the health-care industry
and seeing his doctor in Costa Rica? the US is 37th in health care, and
1st in health care cost. follow the money on the anti-health care ads
on the boob tube. people are stupid. how about that looser from Alaska
getting $100K from the tea baggers? she is just so folkies and cute.
it's all crap.

Drifter...

Old March 20th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just as BAD is Sheppard Smith.He is from Mississippi.He went over to the
Commie side, the Dark Side, Fox Commie ''news'' side.

HUMPH!,,, I once read at alt.gossip.celebrities newsgroup some of them
wimmins think he is cute.
cute, My ASS!!!
cuhulin

Old March 20th 10, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 12:10*pm, Drifter wrote:
And your "surprised" about this? look a bit into the other talker's.
what about Rush the doper getting money from the health-care industry
and seeing his doctor in Costa Rica? the US is 37th in health care, and
1st in health care cost. follow the money on the anti-health care ads
on the boob tube. people are stupid. how about that looser from Alaska
getting $100K from the tea baggers? she is just so folkies and cute.
it's all crap.

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Where do I say or even intimate that I'm "surprised"? Don't put words
into my mouth sir.
Old March 20th 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 10:58*am, Priest wrote:
On Mar 20, 12:10*pm, Drifter wrote:

And your "surprised" about this? look a bit into the other talker's.
what about Rush the doper getting money from the health-care industry
and seeing his doctor in Costa Rica? the US is 37th in health care, and
1st in health care cost. follow the money on the anti-health care ads
on the boob tube. people are stupid. how about that looser from Alaska
getting $100K from the tea baggers? she is just so folkies and cute.
it's all crap.

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Where do I say or even intimate that I'm "surprised"? Don't put words
into my mouth sir.

I think you guys are both on the same "side." Is it really worth it
to get testy over a misunderstanding?

Old March 21st 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs Worm Grunting

will be on the Discovery channel an hour from now.I have watched that
program a couple of times before.
I am going to try it out, Worm Grunting.
cuhulin

Old March 21st 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Last year, that democrap B HO ButtKisser who lives catty corner across
the street from me, he broke my old Remington electric chainsaw.I had to
show him at least eight times how to turn it on, (just like with many
other electric tools/saws, hold that little side button in and mash the
trigger) and I had to show him about five times how to keep the chain
properly adjusted.He had said he is an old country boy (he is about
sixty two years old) from Edwards (the little town of Edwards is about
thirteen miles West of doggy's couch) and he knows all about
chainsaws.When he brought my chainsaw back over to me, the chain was off
of the bar and all snaggled up and a part that keeps the chain from
flying off of the clutch was Broken! He Never, Ever has thanked me
before whenever I had loaned him any of my tools.
Never Again!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit, last year, he couldn't even find the oil drain plug on
the bottom of his lawn mower.He pushed that lawn mower over here, he
rattled my front screen door, he said,,, Show me where that drain plug
is!

Everytime I see him outside over there, I holler out,,,
CHAINSAW! LAWN MOWER DRAIN PLUG!

I bet that B HO ButtKisser sleeps reallllllll Goodddddd,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old March 21st 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 6:54*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 20, 10:58*am, Priest wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:10*pm, Drifter wrote:

And your "surprised" about this? look a bit into the other talker's.
what about Rush the doper getting money from the health-care industry
and seeing his doctor in Costa Rica? the US is 37th in health care, and
1st in health care cost. follow the money on the anti-health care ads
on the boob tube. people are stupid. how about that looser from Alaska
getting $100K from the tea baggers? she is just so folkies and cute.
it's all crap.

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Where do I say or even intimate that I'm "surprised"? Don't put words
into my mouth sir.

I think you guys are both on the same "side." *Is it really worth it
to get testy over a misunderstanding?- Hide quoted text -

Why sure it is Bruce ( for them), anyone who consistently - and I mean
consistently - keeps spouting off about things that aren't going to
change the course of events are IMO loose cannons.

Hey, none of us like the direction this country has been going for
decades IMO. It is too far gone, there are no republicans, there are
no democrats, there are no teabaggers. They ALL are in cahoots and it
is something that could have been checked decades ago but it wasn't
and alas it is too late now.

Mark it down, this country and the freedoms we have/used to have - are
going to get smaller and smaller - and unemployment is going to get
higher and higher - and what was once the greatest country in the
world is going to be like the multitude.

All you can do as a head of household or if you're single - - is to
try an cover yourself/family- the best you can and let the chips fall
where they may. Just my take.
Old March 21st 10, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 11:34*pm, wrote:
[...]

Words to live by Cuh. "Never loan a tool/s to anyone that you wouldn't
trust to watch your kids for you." :-)
Old March 21st 10, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 10:27*pm, Gregg wrote:
[...]

Well, Gregg, I guess I'm not quite this pessimistic (fancy that,
coming from a dyed-in-the-wool pessimist and occasionally depressed-
about-it person), but I do think it's going to get quite a bit worse
afore it gets better...and getting better may take a long, long time.