Old March 29th 10, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Ace - problems in Michigan???

UPDATED: fbi Raids Michigan Militia.
http://www.blacklistednews.com

Now they say it is pipe bombs.
cuhulin

Old March 29th 10, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:
Well Said.

Did you vote?

And what does this have to do with shortwave radio?

*Exactly* as much to do with shortwave radio as your previous post
quoted below:

Just Plain Burr wrote:

I voted, I don't like the way it turned out and I hope the voting was on the
up.
I also signed a petition to impeach Obama and I hope they do soon. I don't
think he is doing the job right.

This is a statement, I voted so I can say what I want. No reply needed or
asked for

THIS IS A STATEMENT

That certainly didn't have much to do with shortwave, did it? So, does
this mean that you are applying for the job of Newsgroup Hypocrite? ;-)
Old March 29th 10, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:
I voted, I don't like the way it turned out and I hope the voting was on the
up.

I hope it was "on the up" too.

As you recall, there was quite a bit of concern about W's two "wins"
being "on the up", first the Supreme Court hanky-panky and then the
suspicious Ohio election. :-(

Remember Uncle Joe Stalin's famous comment:

"He who casts the vote controls NOTHING; he who *counts* the votes,
controls EVERYTHING".
Old March 29th 10, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Just Plain Burr wrote:
I voted, I don't like the way it turned out and I hope the voting was on the
up.

I hope it was "on the up" too.

As you recall, there was quite a bit of concern about W's two "wins"
being "on the up", first the Supreme Court hanky-panky and then the
suspicious Ohio election. :-(

Remember Uncle Joe Stalin's famous comment:

"He who casts the vote controls NOTHING; he who *counts* the votes,
controls EVERYTHING".

Isn't that exactly how we got stuck with the clown 'tard Obama?

Old March 29th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Just Plain Burr wrote:
I voted, I don't like the way it turned out and I hope the voting was on the
up.

I hope it was "on the up" too.

As you recall, there was quite a bit of concern about W's two "wins"
being "on the up", first the Supreme Court hanky-panky and then the
suspicious Ohio election. :-(

Remember Uncle Joe Stalin's famous comment:

"He who casts the vote controls NOTHING; he who *counts* the votes,
controls EVERYTHING".

Isn't that exactly how we got stuck with the clown 'tard Obama?

No. His election was so lopsided there was no room for cheating. Now
Mr. George (no Herbert) Bush, on the other hand...

Old March 30th 10, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

yup

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old March 30th 10, 08:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DEFCON 88 wrote:

Yep, the criminal Marxist thugs in Washington DC don't give a ****
about millions of illegal immigrants that have invaded this country,

Didn't the last Homeland Security Head under Bush have a few illegals
working in his home? He wasn't alone, if memory serves and if Ford or GM
felt they could get away with it, they too would switch. Overnight.

Greed is what causes the illegals to be hired and it's business that
keeps them in the country.

Get a morality based profit model and the problem disappears. Think
about that when you're getting those estimates for landscaping.

mike

WTKG in Michigan? N9NEO Shortwave 4 February 20th 07 02:53 AM
l.e. freq. N.E. Michigan [email protected] Scanner 3 April 6th 06 04:48 AM
HEY DEE....MICHIGAN QSO PARTY IS ON. YOUR NOT Dan/W4NTI General 4 April 17th 05 07:00 PM
Michigan Quarter Tracy Fort Shortwave 3 March 13th 04 05:29 AM