Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 10, 08:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default KIPM

I'm sure ninety nine percent of you guys/gal know the name.

I wish Alan would come back under the KIPM monicker. I miss the shows
- IMO they were the best put together production of any pirate radio
broadcaster.

He was the only pirate that I made sure that nothing was going to stop
me from being at the controls when KIPM keyed up.

Does or has any other pirate sent out such elaborate and intricate
QSL's like KIPM did? It would take me about a half an hour to just
look at it and really study it, I have eight of them in frames and
they're as fascinating today as they were the day I got them.

I wonder what the real story was/is with that entire show, I've heard
and read the cloak and dagger stories, I just hope one day to hear
them again with a new show.

KIPM Brian Shortwave 2 December 28th 03 08:04 PM
KIPM Win-Win AC Smith Shortwave 0 August 6th 03 02:26 AM
KIPM 6.925 USB (12:25 AM EST 8/2) Lii3 Shortwave 2 August 3rd 03 06:05 AM
KIPM 6950usb on now! yazoo63 Shortwave 5 August 2nd 03 12:37 PM
KIPM 6.925 USB Lii3 Shortwave 0 August 2nd 03 05:42 AM