Old April 1st 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anniversary

Today marks the 40th Anniversary of my first Amateur Radio license.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 1st 10, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 7:49*am, dxAce wrote:
Today marks the 40th Anniversary of my first Amateur Radio license.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Congratulations. If I hear you on the bands one of these days I will
definitely give you a shout.

Steve
Old April 1st 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 4:49*am, dxAce wrote:
Today marks the 40th Anniversary of my first Amateur Radio license.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Congrats Steve - and another 40 (or more) to you!

Bruce
Old April 1st 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A Job Well Done, dxAce.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 7:32*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Today marks the 40th Anniversary of my first Amateur Radio license.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

fitting that it would be April Fool's day
Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Pitcher Lare winds up and delivers a hanging curveball over the middle
of the plate, batter Dobbs goes yard with it and is heard muttering
"that was just too easy" during his home run trot around the bases.

Talk about room service! lol

(OT) Anniversary dxAce Shortwave 31 February 12th 09 07:44 PM
(OT) Operation Overlord Anniversary dxAce Shortwave 23 June 8th 07 06:43 AM
Happy Anniversary! David Shortwave 3 July 17th 06 08:36 AM
70th anniversary of FM Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 June 6th 05 11:42 PM
For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th. David Stinson Boatanchors 8 September 14th 03 01:36 PM