Old April 10th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default For Any SwLog Users: Trouble Updating Eibi Schedules: What Am Idoing Wrong ?

Hi,

For anyone using SwLog program:

Been a while since I've done this, so am undoubtedly doing something
wrong, but I just can't seem to find the correct approach to importing
the new A10 Eibi schedules.

I pull up the freq. formatted, text listing from their site.

I then click on the button that says: Import data from file.

(should Ibe doing a SAVE of the file first ? If so, I can't find any
icon or button to allow me to do a SAVE, though)

Then a screen opens (C:\\Program files\N30EA\Shortwave log) up that has
a tab on the top that says: Import Eibi broadcast schedule.
But, the only two items that now show a DSP Plugins and License_LGPL.

So, I have been going around in circles with this.
Will blame it on my age.

Could someone please outline, exactly, the steps I should be doing to
import the new Eibi ?

BTW: Other than Eibi, what's the "best" other schedules to use for
general HF monitoring ?
Has Prime Time been updated yet ?

Much thanks,
Bob

Much thanks,
Bob
Old April 11th 10, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:34:06 -0400, Bob wrote:

[...]

I don't have SWlog but sounds like you need to save the file in that
N30EA or Shortwave log directory first. Find which directory has the
old eibi.txt in it.

Next with the Firefox browser you would do this: Go to Eibi site.
Click on the text file to open it. Click on edit, select all, which
highlights the whole file. Then click on file, save page as, and go to
the location you want to put it and save it there. It should save as a
text file by default. Now try to import the file. Hope this helps. I
just did this to update my radio program.

With Internet Explorer you right click to get to the same commands, I
seem to recall.

Best other schedule is Primetime - was updated April 1, 2010

Updating Scanner [email protected] Scanner 3 February 1st 10 10:30 PM
EIBI A09 Schedules SW4ever Shortwave 1 April 12th 09 07:52 PM
New Yahoo group for SWLOG Users Frank M. Howell Shortwave 0 January 20th 07 03:51 PM
PING AUK OT Just How Wrong IS Ward Hardman. Not as wrong as the Doofus of Masturbation. TransWench CB 1 August 20th 06 12:06 AM
Updating swlog Question ? Robert11 Shortwave 2 August 16th 05 01:10 PM