Old April 12th 10, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Time for an amendment

A good friend sent this to me and said, "Send it to 20 people you know."
You are one of my 20. If the 20 people who received this from my client do
what I'm doing, that's 400 messages. If each of the people I'm emailing
send 20, that's 8000. Then 160,000. Then 3.2 million.

If you agree, please pass it along..

An idea whose time has come :

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress.
Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the
same pay after only one term, that they didn't pay into Social Security,
that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have
passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual
harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest
is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform that is being
considered...in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We
do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are
Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.
This is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come.Have
each person contact a minimum of Twenty people on their Address list, in
turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in The
United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that
really should be passed around.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United
States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives;
and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or
Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United
States ."

You are one of my 20.

If you don't have twenty, pass it on to whatever number you can.

Old April 12th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Clive wrote:

You are one of my 20.

If you don't have twenty, pass it on to whatever number you can.

I got five, and five more.
Old April 12th 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Whats that in the road?
///ahead///

Where does this road go to?
///It doesn't go anywhere.It just lays right there!///
cuhulin