Old April 18th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: 3,030 Earthquakes This Week

I own a few old Bibles.One of them, my mom and dad gave to me when I was
a kid.

The largest Bible Bookbinding Plant in the Nation is the Norris
Bookbinding Company in Greenwood,Mississippi.

Dr.Charles Bryant, former President of Chamberlin Hunt Academy in Port
Gibson,Mississippi, as an amateur Archaelogist in the late 1960's,
discovered the lost Biblical town of Trogylium on the Eastern shore of
the island of Samos in the Aegean Sea near the Southern coastline of
Turkey.This town which appeared for so long to be lost was deleted from
the newer Bible translations but still can be found in the King James
Version of the Bible where it was visited by the Apostle Paul in Acts
20:15

During the period 1824 - 1847 Joeseph Holt Ingraham, of
Natchez,Mississippi, wrote and published 80 novels - approximately 10
percent of all novels published in the U.S. during that period.Included
in this literary feat was the first successful Biblical novel ever
published, PRINCE OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Mississippi Trivia

Elvis Presley attended the First Assembly of God Church in East
Tupelo,Mississippi.That is where he learned to sing.Elvis Presley's
three Grammy awards were for Gospel Songs.

Side Note: The first person who indisputably reached the North Pole by
surface travel was Ralph Plaisted (1927 - 2008), an insurance salesman
turned explorer, who led the successful expedition by snowmobile in
1968.Plaisted was born in Bruno,Mississippi. (population 102)
http://www.americanprofile.com/tidbits/mississippi.html

Mississippi, where God isn't dead.

Yeahhhhhh,,,, Mississippi backwater hicks,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old April 19th 10, 06:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 18, 11:49*am, wrote:
[...]

I have to say, NO ONE IMO sang gospel songs like Elvis. Such emotion,
gone too early.