Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 22nd 10, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT - Something Interesting On The News

I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.