Old April 22nd 10, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT - Something Interesting On The News

I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.
Old April 22nd 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Gregg" wrote in message
I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.

O'reilly said his researchers checked archives of the two two local
Honolulu
newspapers and found the birth anouncements.
But there are those that don't believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74nIg4fyN8

Mike

Old April 22nd 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/22/10 13:38 , amdx wrote:
wrote in message
I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.

O'reilly said his researchers checked archives of the two two local
Honolulu
newspapers and found the birth anouncements.
But there are those that don't believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74nIg4fyN8

Mike

Announcements are one thing. An original document is something else.

There is a reason why Obiteme had those records sealed. Given the
impact they would have on his eligibility to run, whether there is
something to these challenges or not, he's raised the questions,
himself.

Old April 22nd 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 2:59*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 4/22/10 13:38 , amdx wrote:

*wrote in message
I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.

* O'reilly said his researchers checked archives of the two two local
Honolulu
newspapers and found the birth anouncements.
* But there are those that don't believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74nIg4fyN8

* * * * * * * * * * *Mike

* *Announcements are one thing. An original document is something else.

* *There is a reason why Obiteme had those records sealed. Given the
impact they would have on his eligibility to run, whether there is
something to these challenges or not, he's raised the questions,
himself.- Hide quoted text -

Michelle Hobama was overheard saying "Dem muhfuggn krakuhs wut be
aksin mah baby daddy fo him birf sutiffcit beez rayciss an sheeeit,
noamsayn?"

Old April 22nd 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 11:38*am, "amdx" wrote:
"Gregg" wrote in message

I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.

*O'reilly said his researchers checked archives of the two two local
Honolulu
newspapers and found the birth anouncements.
*But there are those that don't believe.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74nIg4fyN8

* * * * * * * * * * Mike

Let them knock themselves out.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

Bruce

Old April 23rd 10, 07:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/22/10 13:38 , amdx wrote:

*wrote in message
[...]

noamsayn?"- Hide quoted text -

You're going to give Cuhulin a run for his money on hickspique, I
understood yours quicker than his.
Old April 23rd 10, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/22/10 13:38 , amdx wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Dass cuz 'snot hikspeek.. 's 'bonics..

Old April 23rd 10, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen.

Chyron (I can run one)
Old April 24th 10, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/22/10 13:38 , amdx wrote:

*wrote in message
I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.

* O'reilly said his researchers checked archives of the two two local
Honolulu
newspapers and found the birth anouncements.
* But there are those that don't believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74nIg4fyN8

* * * * * * * * * * *Mike

* *Announcements are one thing. An original document is something else.

* *There is a reason why Obiteme had those records sealed. Given the
impact they would have on his eligibility to run, whether there is
something to these challenges or not, he's raised the questions,
himself.- Hide quoted text -

Exactly, if he's legal, cool. But has there been any other person
running for the presidency or heaven forbid - an actual sitting US
president that has spent MILLIONS of dollars to seal not only his
birth certificate....but also his college records?

If everything is OK, which I doubt it is, but if it is - he did
EVERYTHING one could do too make it look like he wasn't even eligible
to run. shrug Like I said many a times, only in America could that
happen and that is cause for a great deal of concern. Just my opinion.