Old April 23rd 10, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net for Week of April 17-24

On Apr 22, 4:57*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Apr 22, 3:56*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Apr 22, 2:45 pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:
Gregg wrote:

[...]

Kevin - I was asked this and didn't know myself. When you make this
post every week, is this what the next program is going to be about?
Follow me? Is this a "guide" to the upcoming Saturday night show? TIA
Peter's right -- it's a guide for some of the more notable moments
in the _recording_ that was just posted. I'm sorry if that wasn't
more clear. Since the Liberty Net is really not a show at all, but a
loosely-structured open discussion with an emphasis on free speech,
there'd be no way for me to predict what will be on the air next week!

Every week Marty, N2IRJ, uploads his recording of the Net, and I
post a link to that recording in the "Liberty Net Audio" list in the
upper right column onhttp://3950.net/--usuallywithin one day of
the Net itself. Then a few days later I post my article with a brief
discussion of the highlights.

With best regards,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Your efforts are much appreciated, but may I suggest that
"April 17 Liberty Net" might be less confusing than saying
"Liberty Net for Week of April 17-24".

Maybe you're right -- but I hate to have an article title that
discourages the uninitiated from reading it because they might think
it's "out of date."

Maybe I should just title them with a snippet from some discussion
theme, and leave the time-stamping to the recording (which N2IRJ
always timestamps), the CMS, and Usenet.

With every good wish,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--http://kevinalfredstrom.com/-Hide quoted text -

No big deal, this is your gig and you're in charge. We appreciate your
excellent work.- Hide quoted text -

I'm glad I brought it up, apparently I wasn't the only one
wondering. :-)
There would be weeks where I thought I had it figured out and then I'd
get screwed up again and not be for sure.
Old April 25th 10, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 12:26*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom kevin.st...@revilo-
oliver.com wrote:
Liberty Net for Week of April 17-24

You people make me sick
You're child molesters
You're baby killers
You come in here
You don't know what you're talking about
You don't have a job
You live with your mama
Chicken Fornicator's been indicted
Loose Orifice has been indicted
Chevy Kehoe has been indicted
You killed my dawg Shane
You're filling up my fishing holes with dead bodies
You're going to jail
Innnn Arkinnnn-Sawwwww
Loose Orifice - GET A RADIO ! ! !
http://tinyurl.com/yhfpauw - This blast from the past brought to you
by The Late Arky Bob.
Old April 30th 10, 07:05 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Alfred Strom View Post
Liberty Net for Week of April 17-24

http://3950.net/2010/04/liberty-net-...f-april-17-24/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

• The FBI has officially admitted that there was — when there were
still patriots in the FBI — an FBI file on Obama’s grandfather, and
they also admit that that file was destroyed. Was it because BHO’s
grandfather was a friend of Communist Party member and drug dealer
Frank Marshall Davis? (15 minutes)

--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
If you actually READ the FBI statement responding to Kincaid’s request for Stanley Dunham’s FBI records, it should be immediately apparent that the FBI did NOT admit that it destroyed any file on Obama’s grandfather. This 26 March 2010 FBI letter reads, in part:

“Records which may be responsive to your Freedom of Information-Privacy Acts (FOIPA) request were destroyed on May 01, 1997. Since the material could not be reviewed, it is not known if it was responsive to your request.”
- http://www.usasurvival.org/docs/dunham.pdf
- http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=139737

Please note that the FBI only advised that “records which MAY be responsive” were destroyed in 1997, but it is NOT KNOWN if they actually apply. From this kernel of truth, Kincaid has once again fabricated evidence against Obama. The FBI letter did not “admit” that it had destroyed his grandfather’s file, nor did it even confirm that it ever had an FBI file on his grandfather. The FBI did NOT know if the 1997 destruction even contained a file on Dunham.

Nevertheless, Cliff Kincaid misrepresented the FBI’s vague response as an ADMISSION that it had destroyed his grandfather’s FBI file. This is the essence of trumped-up evidence: blatant misrepresentation of evidence (the “big lie”). Other disinformation campaigns may depend on viral rumors that are amplified with each embellishment, or carefully designed false implications.

This is just another of Kincaid’s redbaiting campaign, similar to the trumped-up accusations from AIM regarding the 1949 Honolulu NAACP incident (see http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...ualoha/gG5kN7). In reporting that incident, as in reporting this incident, source documents belie Kincaid’s claims.

They each tell a “big lie” regarding public documents, seemingly confident that nobody would have the audacity to research their claims. Just as Kincaid misrepresented the Congressional testimony of rookie Honolulu NAACP board member Edward Berman, so too has Kincaid misrepresented the FBI response to his Freedom of Information Act request. Kincaid’s minions drink their kool-aid eagerly, because Cliff Kincaid is preaching to his own private choir.

For some reason, however, fewer websites have echoed Kincaid’s claims this time. Although there are 89,000 hits for “berman Honolulu naacp davis,” there are only 12,000 hits for “fbi admits dunham file.” It seems the fringe is less receptive to their “Ministry of Truth.”

Perhaps they are learning (albeit belatedly) the difference between professional propagandists (like Cliff Kincaid), and authentic journalists who adhere to the Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics (http://www.spj.org/ethicscode.asp).

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth."
- H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Old April 30th 10, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kaleokualoha wrote:
[...]

“Records which may be responsive to your Freedom of
Information-Privacy Acts (FOIPA) request were destroyed on May 01,
1997. Since the material could not be reviewed, it is not known if it
was responsive to your request.”
- http://www.usasurvival.org/docs/dunham.pdf
- http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=139737

Please note that the FBI only advised that “records which MAY be
responsive” were destroyed in 1997, but it is NOT KNOWN if they
actually apply. From this kernel of truth, Kincaid has once again

[...]

Very interesting. I don't know whether Kincaid or you is right --
but I do know that the FBI often lies.

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most
daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to
tell them the truth."
- H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Mencken would have put virtually all politicians -- both McCain and
Fetchit certainly included -- in the "daring liars" category.

This is simply normal for "democracy" and its phony "elections."
When one must appeal to a mass of selfish morons firmly attached to
the media teat in order to win, lies are of the essence.
Truth-tellers are those, like Mencken, who point such things out.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old April 30th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

incident (seehttp://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/Kaleokualoha/gG5kN7). *In
[...]

Kaleokualoha- Hide quoted text -

Huh, why would someone create a screen name 'literally' just to
respond to this post? Why not use your real screen name that you use?

Old April 30th 10, 07:15 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Alfred Strom View Post

Very interesting. I don't know whether Kincaid or you is right --
but I do know that the FBI often lies.
This is a problem easily solved. Read the FBI letters provided by Kincaid, then read Kincaid's misrepresentation of the letters. They are at http://www.usasurvival.org/docs/dunham.pdf. This is just another element of the disinformation campaign against Obama.

BTW: Davis was not a drug dealer. That trumped-up charge was fabricated by WND from an "anonymous source" to implicate Davis, just like charges of Iraqi mobile weapons labs were fabricated by "Curveball" to implicate Saddam.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Kaleokualoha : April 30th 10 at 07:28 PM
Old May 1st 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 30, 11:15*am, Kaleokualoha Kaleokualoha.
wrote:

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
- Abraham Lincoln

--
Kaleokualoha

But slander is a LOT more fun (and often more profitable)!

Old May 2nd 10, 06:11 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpnjensen View Post
wrote:

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
- Abraham Lincoln

--
Kaleokualoha

But slander is a LOT more fun (and often more profitable)!
The National Enquirer and various other pseudo-journalism sources have made quite a profit from slander. When individuals do it, however, you can imagine them as kids pulling the wings off flies. Habitual slander suggests a sociopathic personality disorder.

"Have patience awhile; slanders are not long-lived. Truth is the child of time; erelong she shall appear to vindicate thee."
- Immanuel Kant