RadioBanter

-   -   IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR ..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151016-re-its-almost-time.html)

dave April 23rd 10 01:30 PM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

bpnjensen wrote:

I think working on your house must be therapeutic. So what does
Doggie do while you're getting your exercise on the ladder?

Keeps a safe distance?

bpnjensen April 23rd 10 03:45 PM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

On Apr 23, 5:30*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

I think working on your house must be therapeutic. *So what does
Doggie do while you're getting your exercise on the ladder?

Keeps a safe distance?

No kidding - at CuHu's place, you never when the walls will come a-
tumblin' down!

Maybe Doggie blows the ramhorns...

[email protected] April 23rd 10 04:29 PM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Looka dat weather mappa onna der enterhernet!
Ittsa ahgrynna gits Windy here tahdey!
Ahh amma steyin offa mah ladder tahdey.
That ''Weather'' is kind of unusual, doing some hairpin turns, it is
getting up a lot of energy.

Fifteen to twenty tornados have already been reported in Texas,
according to JT and Dave on their radio talk show.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 23rd 10 04:59 PM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Mississippi storm threat prompts event changes.
http://www.clarionledger.com

http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm

Doggy doesn't mind stormy weather.When the winds from Katrina whupped
through here and ripped ten shingles off the top of my roof and blew
three trees down across the street, doggy slept right through that
crap.I was scared sh.tless!
cuhulin

[email protected] April 23rd 10 11:00 PM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Four.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion four from Mississippi missing

(Sun Herald)

A Hell of a week, and it isn't over yet.

A small tornado spinup (that is what Barbie Bassett at WLBT 4:30 PM tv
news called it, a small tornado spinup) was sighted near Swiftown.
cuhulin, not a spinup

bpnjensen April 23rd 10 11:20 PM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

On Apr 23, 3:00*pm, wrote:
Four.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion four from Mississippi missing

(Sun Herald)

A Hell of a week, and it isn't over yet.

A small tornado spinup (that is what Barbie Bassett at WLBT 4:30 PM tv
news called it, a small tornado spinup) was sighted near Swiftown.
cuhulin, not a spinup

I LOVE tornados. Wish I was there.

[email protected] April 24th 10 12:33 AM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Join the Tornado Chasers Team.

Old country boy from Edwards, he was putting something in his garbage
can over there, across the street from doggy's couch.I hollered out to
him,,,
CHAINSAW! LAWN MOWER OIL DRAIN PLUG!

I need to Quit that! doggy was looking at me like she thinks I need
Kelp!
cuhulin

Brenda Ann[_2_] April 24th 10 12:33 AM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
On Apr 23, 3:00 pm, wrote:
Four.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion four from Mississippi missing

(Sun Herald)

A Hell of a week, and it isn't over yet.

A small tornado spinup (that is what Barbie Bassett at WLBT 4:30 PM tv
news called it, a small tornado spinup) was sighted near Swiftown.
cuhulin, not a spinup

I LOVE tornados. Wish I was there.

You'd love 'em until you were in one. When I was 12, one touched down just a
couple blocks away from my aunt's house in St. Louis. They are NOT fun to
watch up that close.. : /

[email protected] April 24th 10 12:58 AM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Back in the 1950's, an F5 tornado destroyed all, or most of down town
Vicksburg,Mississippi.

F5 tornados are the largest on record/recorded.
There have been some close calls (tornados) in my neighborhood before.
I have said it before and I say again,,,
Nothing scares me more than tornados!

Deadly airborne fungus news articles,

Oregon airborne fungus
http://www.rense.com

California/fungus,
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin

[email protected] April 24th 10 01:09 AM

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

http://www.severestudios.com

On the bottom area of my tv screen, Tornado Watch Leake County, Tornado
Watch Yazoo County, Tornado Watch Warren County, Tornado Watch
Issaqueena County, Tornado Watch Walthall County, Tornado Watch Smith
County, Tornado Watch Simpson County, Tornado Watch Sharkey County,
Tornado Watch, Scott County, Tornado Watch Rankin County, untill 8:00
PM.And more Counties,,,,,,
cuhulin