Old April 23rd 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

bpnjensen wrote:

I think working on your house must be therapeutic. So what does
Doggie do while you're getting your exercise on the ladder?

Keeps a safe distance?
Old April 23rd 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 23, 5:30*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

I think working on your house must be therapeutic. *So what does
Doggie do while you're getting your exercise on the ladder?

Keeps a safe distance?

No kidding - at CuHu's place, you never when the walls will come a-
tumblin' down!

Maybe Doggie blows the ramhorns...
Old April 23rd 10, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Looka dat weather mappa onna der enterhernet!
Ittsa ahgrynna gits Windy here tahdey!
Ahh amma steyin offa mah ladder tahdey.
That ''Weather'' is kind of unusual, doing some hairpin turns, it is
getting up a lot of energy.

Fifteen to twenty tornados have already been reported in Texas,
according to JT and Dave on their radio talk show.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mississippi storm threat prompts event changes.
http://www.clarionledger.com

http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm

Doggy doesn't mind stormy weather.When the winds from Katrina whupped
through here and ripped ten shingles off the top of my roof and blew
three trees down across the street, doggy slept right through that
crap.I was scared sh.tless!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Four.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion four from Mississippi missing

(Sun Herald)

A Hell of a week, and it isn't over yet.

A small tornado spinup (that is what Barbie Bassett at WLBT 4:30 PM tv
news called it, a small tornado spinup) was sighted near Swiftown.
cuhulin, not a spinup

Old April 23rd 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 23, 3:00*pm, wrote:
Four.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion four from Mississippi missing

(Sun Herald)

A Hell of a week, and it isn't over yet.

A small tornado spinup (that is what Barbie Bassett at WLBT 4:30 PM tv
news called it, a small tornado spinup) was sighted near Swiftown.
cuhulin, not a spinup

I LOVE tornados. Wish I was there.
Old April 24th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Join the Tornado Chasers Team.

Old country boy from Edwards, he was putting something in his garbage
can over there, across the street from doggy's couch.I hollered out to
him,,,
CHAINSAW! LAWN MOWER OIL DRAIN PLUG!

I need to Quit that! doggy was looking at me like she thinks I need
Kelp!
cuhulin

Old April 24th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
On Apr 23, 3:00 pm, wrote:
Four.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion four from Mississippi missing

(Sun Herald)

A Hell of a week, and it isn't over yet.

A small tornado spinup (that is what Barbie Bassett at WLBT 4:30 PM tv
news called it, a small tornado spinup) was sighted near Swiftown.
cuhulin, not a spinup

I LOVE tornados. Wish I was there.

You'd love 'em until you were in one. When I was 12, one touched down just a
couple blocks away from my aunt's house in St. Louis. They are NOT fun to
watch up that close.. : /

Old April 24th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Back in the 1950's, an F5 tornado destroyed all, or most of down town
Vicksburg,Mississippi.

F5 tornados are the largest on record/recorded.
There have been some close calls (tornados) in my neighborhood before.
I have said it before and I say again,,,
Nothing scares me more than tornados!

Deadly airborne fungus news articles,

Oregon airborne fungus
http://www.rense.com

California/fungus,
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin

Old April 24th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.severestudios.com

On the bottom area of my tv screen, Tornado Watch Leake County, Tornado
Watch Yazoo County, Tornado Watch Warren County, Tornado Watch
Issaqueena County, Tornado Watch Walthall County, Tornado Watch Smith
County, Tornado Watch Simpson County, Tornado Watch Sharkey County,
Tornado Watch, Scott County, Tornado Watch Rankin County, untill 8:00
PM.And more Counties,,,,,,
cuhulin