Old April 25th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT - Something Interesting On The News

That bad weather we had yesterday,,, that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, she said she heard about that.Her dad
bought a brand new car, a KIA Picanto, sounds like a food item to me.She
said he said it is the last new car he will ever buy.She and her hubby
went to Chichester (about seven miles North of Bognor Regis, they have
the Cheek! in Chichester) to do some shopping.She did a lot of work in
her home, throwing out old clothes, (she is always buying new clothes
and thingys) and tidying up.She said now she needs a bath.
cuhulin

Old April 25th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
KIA Picanto Cars

Ki Ki Ki Kiahhhh,,, many, many years ago, her dad owned a Ford Anglia
car.
She drives a FIAT Punto car, that car is subsidized by West Sussex
County Council.She works for WSCC.She has been there long enough she is
one of the bosses at WSCC.
cuhulin

Old April 26th 10, 08:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 25, 1:01*pm, wrote:
That bad weather we had yesterday,,, that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, she said she heard about that.Her dad
bought a brand new car, a KIA Picanto, sounds like a food item to me.She
said he said it is the last new car he will ever buy.She and her hubby
went to Chichester (about seven miles North of Bognor Regis, they have
the Cheek! in Chichester) to do some shopping.She did a lot of work in
her home, throwing out old clothes, (she is always buying new clothes
and thingys) and tidying up.She said now she needs a bath.
cuhulin

Thanks for sharing that.:-)
Old April 26th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 26, 12:39*am, Gregg wrote:
On Apr 25, 1:01*pm, wrote:

That bad weather we had yesterday,,, that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, she said she heard about that.Her dad
bought a brand new car, a KIA Picanto, sounds like a food item to me.She
said he said it is the last new car he will ever buy.She and her hubby
went to Chichester (about seven miles North of Bognor Regis, they have
the Cheek! in Chichester) to do some shopping.She did a lot of work in
her home, throwing out old clothes, (she is always buying new clothes
and thingys) and tidying up.She said now she needs a bath.
cuhulin

Thanks for sharing that.:-)

You can always depend on Larry for pithy nuggets :-)