Old May 14th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Whose Country is This?

bpnjensen wrote:
On May 14, 8:03 am, wrote:
It IS an OIL GUSHER!http://www.rense.com/general90/spill.htm

What will they (''They'') call that OIL GUSHER when it gets into the
Gulf Stream and starts Fouling the Beaches and Wildlife along the
Atlantic Coast?
What will the Brits call it when it gets to British Beaches?
I call it a British POLLUTION OIL GUSHER!
cuhulin

Indeed - but it could have been *any* one of a number of oil
companies, American too, whose well went bad - BP's number just came
up this time...along with their American subcontractors Transoceanic
and (cough cough) Halliburton.

FWIW, according to some sources, BPs quality control, here and in many
other locations, is apparently lacking. They seem to have a corporate
culture in which bending the regulations and tryig to fly under the
radar with problems is rampant. They probably are not the only ones.
This is probably an understatement. Nobody gets rich being honest
anymore.

Bruce

BP is Arco, an American company
Old May 14th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 14, 11:20*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On May 14, 8:03 am, wrote:
[...]

More so called Dave 'facts'.

ARCO is American and a 'subsidiary' of BP :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARCO
BP is a UK based Global Oil {Energy} Company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP
Old May 14th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Disaster is unfolding in My 'Back Yard' and I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!!!
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...ly_in_the.html

BP NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE GULF OF MEXICO AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old May 14th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

More so called Dave 'facts'.

ARCO is American and a 'subsidiary' of BP :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARCO
BP is a UK based Global Oil {Energy} Company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP
.

Amoco is an American company
Old May 15th 10, 08:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 14, 3:36*pm, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

More so called Dave 'facts'.

ARCO is American and a 'subsidiary' of BP :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARCO
BP is a UK based Global Oil {Energy} Company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP
*.

- Amoco is an American company

More so called Dave 'facts'.
AMOCO was 'absorbed' by BP :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoco
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP

Rest easy Dave your 'polluted' body oils
will not be absorbed ~ RHF

Old May 15th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

RHF wrote:

.
-ps- Dave next you will tell us that CITGO
is an American 'Owned' Oil Company
# for which you will get 'no' cigar :-(
.

No. Why would I tell you that? Any company that kills as many
Americans as BP ought to be held responsible in American courts. Seize
all of their assets at Arco and Amoco.

Rickmers, you're just a malcontent 'tard boy.

Old May 15th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

.

I suppose you think Halliburton isn't an American company either.
Old May 15th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 15, 7:26*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
* .

- I suppose you think Halliburton isn't an American company either.

Dave -per- "Drifter" - BTW, Halliburton is based
out ofAbu Dhabi, and a badly run company.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...12b3a16fd6bc12

Wikipedia -says- 'Halliburton'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton
Old May 15th 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

RHF wrote:

.
-ps- Dave next you will tell us that CITGO
is an American 'Owned' Oil Company
# for which you will get 'no' cigar :-(
.

No. Why would I tell you that? Any company that kills as many
Americans as BP ought to be held responsible in American courts. Seize
all of their assets at Arco and Amoco.

Rickmers, you're just a malcontent 'tard boy.

Ace, the perennial defender of capitalism at any cost. You are a tool
of greed. Your friend Mr. Limbaugh is a marionette put on display by
the uber-rich. He does their dance by keeping you stupid.

Whose Country is This? BDK[_6_] Shortwave 4 May 2nd 10 11:21 PM
Ask Not What Your Country Can Do To You? Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 6 October 17th 09 06:59 PM
What country? H Davis Shortwave 2 November 25th 04 11:42 PM
4W - a new country ? Rick Murphy Dx 3 August 20th 03 05:59 PM