Old May 29th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Another bit of classic nostalgia......

On May 26, 8:40 pm, Joe from wrote:
On May 26, 12:12 pm, Joe from wrote:
On 5/25/2010 6:07 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

If he [Gregg] does not bring trouble here, why must you?

Bruce, let me respectfully disagree. Gregg DID bring trouble here if you
recall, he brought over 'nurk' and others during the wars about the
professor guy at the Kentucky college. Then nurk and company hung around
RRS for awhile afterwords, engaging in various forms of mischief.

To support this contention, let me quote from nurk's post of 5/25/10:

***Krypto the Klown has a bone to pick with the BushCraft [Gregg] as the
latter [Gregg] (now a member of the Distinguished Troll Society) invited all
the Trolls over to rec dot radio from rec dot knives to take names,
numbers, and kick some @$$...

If Gregg purposely invited these troublemakers over to cause trouble
here (which nurk admits to above), I don't know how you can say Gregg
does not "bring trouble here".

Generally I agree with you, but I think your memory is a little faulty
on this one.

On 5/26/2010 3:28 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

Joe, understood, but each person is responsible for his own actions.

Exactly! And Gregg's action was specifically, purposely, intentionally
bringing over the troublemakers. See, we do agree! :-)

I don't fault Gregg for Nurk...

Why not? I do. Nurk (and the other troublemakers) were brought over
-specifically- by Gregg's invite. Whom would you fault, if not Gregg?

On further reflection, it looks like we can agree to disagree.- Hide quoted text -

On 5/27/2010 10:26 PM, Gregg wrote:

Joe, there is no mistaking I invited the guys over here....that is not
up for debate. But this rubbish about Fred and the guys destroying
groups is simply not the case, because - - well it is simply not the
case...[major snippage]

Sorry for the major snip, but your first sentence is my sole complaint
and as far as I need to go. I do not care about rec.knives, your ****ing
contest with Krypsis, blah, blah, blah...

Let me give you an analogy:

Say that you live in "Town A" (RRS) and a bar room brawl breaks out
there. You then call in some thugs from "Town B" to come to Town A and
cause trouble.

Sadly, even though the bar room brawl is over and the Bryant affair is
long since finished, the out of town thugs (that YOU brought over) are
STILL in RRS. THAT is my complaint. :-(
Old May 29th 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 28, 8:42*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

Good analogy and I can give another fifty to refute it. Hey, I don't
want to get in a ****ing match you also.

Sadly, even though the bar room brawl is over and the Bryant affair is
long since finished, the out of town thugs (that YOU brought over) are
STILL in RRS. THAT is my complaint. * :-(

The out of town thugs? Oh quit it Joe, aren't we being a tad
melodramatic here. OK, I'll play - guess who CAME OVER HERE AGAIN and
started the trouble? You get one guess, it's not rocket science
either. Because I have this IDIOT, and that's what he is - FOLLOWING
ME over here and stirring crap up - it's like a bad cold that will
keep spreading. Bruce called him on it (though he didn't have to) - he
spoke up and told him to get lost.

Now "magically" someone posts about Steve falsifying logs or some such
nonsense, like I said earlier - it is human nature at its finest in
usenet and you have just egged this clown on. He has been waiting - he
has been chumming the waters and you took a big ole' gulp and now his
ass will be here wayyyyyy much longer than Fred ever will. I hope you
and me can somewhat agree to meet somewhere in the middle on this, you
have brought alot to the group and everything was going fine
till........ "Look Above."

Old May 29th 10, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 29/05/2010 2:27 PM, Gregg wrote:
On May 28, 8:42 pm, Joe from wrote:
[...]

How in hells name can you REFUTE Joe's analogy? You CONFESSED to
inviting the trolls over to RRS to deal with people you had issue with!

Sadly, even though the bar room brawl is over and the Bryant affair is
long since finished, the out of town thugs (that YOU brought over) are
STILL in RRS. THAT is my complaint. :-(

The out of town thugs? Oh quit it Joe, aren't we being a tad
melodramatic here. OK, I'll play - guess who CAME OVER HERE AGAIN and

What were you being when you invited the trolls (thugs) over to RRS if
not melodramatic?

started the trouble? You get one guess, it's not rocket science
either. Because I have this IDIOT, and that's what he is - FOLLOWING
ME over here and stirring crap up - it's like a bad cold that will

Let me correct this once and for all. YOU came over to rec.knives and
started stirring the trolls into action. Rec.knives was a group I
subscribed to, along with RRS. QED, Since I was in rec.knives all along,
YOU followed ME to rec.knives!

keep spreading. Bruce called him on it (though he didn't have to) - he
spoke up and told him to get lost.

And Joe proved that Bruce was in error. Bruce now has gone awfully quiet
on the whole deal! Why am I not surprised, especially after YOUR
confession made him look foolish in defending you!

Now "magically" someone posts about Steve falsifying logs or some such
nonsense, like I said earlier - it is human nature at its finest in

What's that post got to do with you inviting the trolls over here?

usenet and you have just egged this clown on. He has been waiting - he
has been chumming the waters and you took a big ole' gulp and now his
ass will be here wayyyyyy much longer than Fred ever will. I hope you
and me can somewhat agree to meet somewhere in the middle on this, you
have brought alot to the group and everything was going fine
till........ "Look Above."

Everything was going fine until (a) YOU came over into a group to which
I am subscribed and (b) you invited the trio of trolls over to RRS,
another group to which I am subscribed, to fight YOUR battles for you.

I might also point out that a troll is, in usenet parlance, a
troublemaker. But you know this! That's why you invited the trio of
trolls over to RRS ... to cause trouble. That the trio of trolls have
inducted YOU into their self proclaimed DTS (Distinguished Troll
Society) says much about your troublemaking and bullying activities in
Usenet.
Yet, in spite of your confession, still you persist in calling me a
troll and a usenet bully when it is patently obvious to all and sundry
that YOU have allied yourself with some of the nastiest trolls in the
business!

Just remember too that I never participated in the stoush you had with
Mike Bryant and that I also didn't invite the trolls over to help YOU
deal with Mike Bryant! Interestingly, you say "everything was going fine
till", but you fail to mention that there was one almighty flame war
going on around Mike Bryant and you sided against him. You must use a
different definition of "fine" to the one I am familiar with.

Krypsis

Another bit of classic nostalgia...... Krypsis[_2_] Shortwave 2 May 29th 10 10:53 AM
Another bit of classic nostalgia...... [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 26th 10 06:04 AM
Shortwave Nostalgia RHF Shortwave 0 September 11th 07 10:23 AM
Pop Comm's Gerry Dexter Nostalgia! Kachina 78 Shortwave 5 December 5th 04 10:01 AM
WLS Nostalgia Corbin Ray Broadcasting 0 April 15th 04 08:10 PM