Old February 24th 05, 04:23 PM

Default example of incredible ebay stupidity !!!!!

would you bid on this:

or buy this:

you get a lot more for $325 buy it now, so why did two idiots bid about
the same for a lot less

incredible stupidity, almost hard to believe.

Old February 24th 05, 04:29 PM
Lucky

wrote in message
ups.com...
would you bid on this:

or buy this:

you get a lot more for $325 buy it now, so why did two idiots bid about
the same for a lot less

incredible stupidity, almost hard to believe.

Spock,

I always go with the better spelling seller.

Lucky

Old February 24th 05, 06:12 PM
craigm

would you bid on this:

or buy this:

you get a lot more for $325 buy it now, so why did two idiots bid about
the same for a lot less

incredible stupidity, almost hard to believe.

All the bids were placed before the other auction started.
Old February 24th 05, 07:34 PM

see, they should have been smart enought to know how to be patient
!!!!!!

Old February 24th 05, 09:29 PM

Any links you post,, Hell NO!!! I am not bidding ****!
cuhulin

Old February 24th 05, 10:23 PM

what are you talking about ??? I think you need to get back on
whatever meds your doctor prescribed. your posts are of that of a
person with a mental sickness.

Old February 24th 05, 10:53 PM
lsmyer

This is a perfect example of how to sell on eBay.

First, make sure you have a product that people want. Second, present the
product professionally. Finally, set the opening bid as low as possible with
no reserve.

On the first auction, the bidding started at just $2. The first bidder bid
$51 as his maximum, but the Current Bid amount still showed that
tantalizingly low $2 for a while. Eventually, someone outbid the first
bidder, and so far, a total of seven different people have attempted to win
this radio. And as of now, they have run the bidding up to $325 (so far). As
you can see, the two high bidders have made themselves quite serious about
owning this radio. So they might still bid more before it's over. And
there's also the possibility that one of the other bidders will jump in with
a very high bid right at the end of the auction.

On the other auction, though, a $250 opening bid is a lot of money for
something you have no emotional stake in. I would be surprised to see if
anyone bids on that one at all.

Old February 25th 05, 10:40 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Funny, he doesn't remind me of the 'Ace' at all. A much nicer personality on top
of it all. There's a certain unpretentious, endearing quality under that rough,
coarse and sometimes vulgar exterior. All in all, a far superior human being
when compared to those who live off the avails of insurance settlements.

LMAO yet again at the 'tard from CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I didn't think you could be laughing so hard with the alleged 'whiplash' claim
you are now pursuing. Is it just possible you aren't hurt at all? Fraud IS the
great American pastime, isn't it?

Whereas fraud is a full-time pursuit in CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 05, 12:32 AM
Smokey

I dont know about you guys, but I can honestly say that more than a
few times in my life I have paid more money than I should have paid for
whatever it might have been that I was buying.

I cant find fault with people buying what they want at what theyre
willing to spend or for people selling it for the best price they can
get.