RadioBanter

-   -   Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151720-something-cuhulin-might-appreciate.html)

nurk_fred2000[_2_] June 7th 10 03:14 AM

Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 7, 10:54 am, bpnjensen wrote:

He ain't trolling now - you are.-

****** Read his history, that's his thing. That's how the old fart
gets his kicks.

hey wait! I forgot about brother Gregg's great troll activity in
rec.knives. Sorry 'bout that Gregg. You did some fine DTS troll work
over in that newsgroup starting up new threads about a few people. Now
were here to help you with your problems in this group!

[email protected] June 7th 10 04:06 AM

Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

If/when you sharpen your lawnmower blade, use one of those conical
balancer thingys and make sure the blade is level after you sharpen the
blade.Ergo a blade that isn't resonably balanced will cause vibration
and that can cause the crankshaft oil seal on the bottom to start
leaking.

A few years ago after I changed the oil in my lawnmower, I didn't have
enough of 30 weight oil to bring the oil level up to where it is suppose
to be.I added some 20 weight 40 weight oil.
That Stupid Moron old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi said, You are
putting the wrong kind of oil in there, it says use 30 weight oil only.

That MOFO Broke my chainsaw last Summer and HE tells ME what kind of oil
I should put in MY lawnmower,,, as long as I have been mowing since
around 1950!
My old lawnmower still runs as good as new.

Show me where that oil drain plug is!

http://www.devilfinder.com
Lawnmower oil drain plug
cuhulin

dave June 7th 10 02:26 PM

Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

RHF wrote:
On Jun 5, 6:27 pm, wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 5, 4:24 pm, Joe from wrote:
On 6/5/2010 2:22 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

My lawnmower just broke.

Guess how I fixed it? ;-)

You called Cuhu and asked him where the drain plug was?

We don't need no steengkeeng drain plugs!

...used duct tape. Solves everything! :-D

I use a modern cordless electric mower.

- I don't like having gasoline loose on the property.

Dave you got gas-o-line running loose . . .

most pep-holes keeps dar gas it in a can

fact-o-matter da be callin it a 'gas-can'

little red gas can man ~ RHF
http://jackiemanuelsposse.files.word...n-red-copy.jpg
.

I have a 1 gallon can of mixture for the weedeater. I keep it in the
corner of the yard, 30' from the house. Gasoline is dangerous.

dave June 7th 10 02:28 PM

Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

Gregg wrote:
anywhere where there's metal to metal contact I put the Kote
on it. You should pick you some up and you'll see what I mean and be a
believer. End of commercial. :-)

https://www.motorkote.com/

When i used gas mowers I would buy them used, change the oil once when I
got it, keep the oil topped off, and leave the mower with the house when
I moved. I didn't care if the house burned down back then.

[email protected] June 8th 10 02:58 PM

Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

I have an old antique (or almost an antique) Keen Kutter reel type lawn
mower, I don't use it though.It has a wood handle and the part from the
handle to the reel and wheels unit is made of wood.It says Keen Kutter
on there.I have another very old reel type mower too.It is weird
looking.One of the wheels is much smaller than the other regular size
wheel, about the size of a little caster wheel.The handle is missing.I
haven't measured the width of the reel, I reckon it is about eight
inches wide.I figure it was/is a sidewalk edger mower thingy.The reel
and the regular size wheel wont turn, it needs to be taken apart and
cleaned up and oiled/greased/whatever.Old stuff I bought at thrift
stores/junk shops many years ago.
cuhulin

ElChino June 8th 10 03:07 PM

Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

wrote:

I had meant to say, I can't see your lawn mower from here,,, CAN'T.
Some of those new/newer lawn mowers do not have oil drain plugs.In that
case, if you want to change the oil, you either have to suck it out with
a vacuum pump or turn the lawn mower upside down.That is Stupid!
Always make sure any lawn mower you buy has an oil drain plug.If it
doesn't, write to the engine manufacturer and Cuss them out.
cuhulin, the oil drain plug

Wow! You seems to know all there is to know about lawn mowers.
Why don't you share your knowledge and update the Wikipedia article
on the subject? Wikipedia has become such a dull place. You should be
able to do something about it.