Old June 8th 10, 10:40 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

Default A song about Krypsis.

******** The Krypsis song is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw

Enjoy. ;-)
Old June 8th 10, 11:29 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 5:40*am, LarbGai wrote:
******** The Krypsis song is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw

Enjoy. * * ;-)

I had to stop that at the 1:44 mark. shaking my head
Old June 8th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 3:29*am, Gregg wrote:
On Jun 8, 5:40*am, LarbGai wrote:

******** The Krypsis song is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw

Enjoy. * * ;-)

I had to stop that at the 1:44 mark. shaking my head

***55555...Now all we need is a little diddy to commemorate Ph.Dufus
Mike Bryant's reemergence from parts unkown, now back in the
mix...Awwwwww, he's a ****** too, but welcome back Dufus and glad you
confessed that YOU were the one who caused all the trouble
here...Krapto and Dufus, DOUBLE WANK!...:-)
Old June 10th 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 3:05*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:29*am, Gregg wrote:

On Jun 8, 5:40*am, LarbGai wrote:

******** The Krypsis song is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw

Enjoy. * * ;-)

I had to stop that at the 1:44 mark. shaking my head

***55555...Now all we need is a little diddy to commemorate Ph.Dufus
Mike Bryant's reemergence from parts unkown, now back in the
mix...Awwwwww, he's a ****** too, but welcome back Dufus and glad you
confessed that YOU were the one who caused all the trouble
here...Krapto and Dufus, DOUBLE WANK!...:-)

***Bump...Compliments of the Distinguished Troll
Society...******!...:-)
Old June 10th 10, 03:17 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 3:29 am, Gregg wrote:

On Jun 8, 5:40 am, LarbGai wrote:
******** The Krypsis song is here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw
Enjoy. ;-)
I had to stop that at the 1:44 mark. shaking my head

***55555...Now all we need is a little diddy to commemorate Ph.Dufus
Mike Bryant's reemergence from parts unkown, now back in the
mix...Awwwwww, he's a ****** too, but welcome back Dufus and glad you
confessed that YOU were the one who caused all the trouble
here...Krapto and Dufus, DOUBLE WANK!...:-)

***Bump...Compliments of the Distinguished Troll
Society...******!...:-)

Gregg, you're slowing down, bro. We need you to show that same ol vigor
you gave us in rec.knives. Let's see it! Hey.... no more hijacking my ID
either. You have to be man enough to post under your own name. )

Old June 14th 10, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"LarbGai" wrote in message
******** The Krypsis song is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw

Enjoy. ;-)

Woger Wiseman's Greyhound Mens' Room Band/Waoul Xemblinkosky's Greatest Hits

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...r+wiseman+song

Old June 15th 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jun 15, 7:46*am, "camel toe" wrote:
"LarbGai" wrote in message

... ******** The Krypsis song is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw

Enjoy. * * ;-)

Woger Wiseman's Greyhound Mens' Room Band/Waoul Xemblinkosky's Greatest Hits

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...flonk.flonk/br...

*******And one for your good self........

http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips/211-camel-toe.htm

;-)

Krypsis achieves his aim RHF Shortwave 1 June 2nd 10 12:23 AM
Has Kramer aka Krypsis returned???? LarbGai Shortwave 1 December 5th 09 07:18 PM
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG solid Antenna 18 August 16th 08 01:01 AM
MY SONG Roger Wiseman Policy 1 October 4th 06 02:20 PM