Old June 10th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Gregg, you are BRILLIANT!

ROTFLMAO!!!

This is brilliant! You are hijacking my ID and creating even more
trouble than I could do! Bwahahahahahahahahaha! No wonder we want you
to be the president of the Distinguished Troll Society. You da man!

Don't worry about these other cheesedicks in the radio group. With our
help you know you can **** up this group too, even better than we did in
rec.knives. ****-eating grin Southern style
Old June 10th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Jun 9, 5:47*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

This is brilliant! You are hijacking my ID and creating even more
trouble than I could do! *Bwahahahahahahahahaha! No wonder we want you
to be the president of the Distinguished Troll Society. You da man!

Don't worry about these other cheesedicks in the radio group. With our
help you know you can **** up this group too, even better than we did in
rec.knives. ****-eating grin Southern style

***Learn how to hijack a User I.D Krapto...By Crikey, you have lost
the only brain cell in your Aussie Gord... I'm sure the Rec dot Radio
regulars here are really enjoying your efforts though...Now put your
skirt on and serve the tea!...:-)
Old June 10th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:47 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

This is brilliant! You are hijacking my ID and creating even more
trouble than I could do! Bwahahahahahahahahaha! No wonder we want you
to be the president of the Distinguished Troll Society. You da man!

Don't worry about these other cheesedicks in the radio group. With our
help you know you can **** up this group too, even better than we did in
rec.knives. ****-eating grin Southern style

***Learn how to hijack a User I.D Krapto...By Crikey, you have lost
the only brain cell in your Aussie Gord... I'm sure the Rec dot Radio
regulars here are really enjoying your efforts though...Now put your
skirt on and serve the tea!...:-)

Gregg you are too much! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have him going
in circles! ****-eating grin watermelon style
Old June 10th 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/06/2010 12:12 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:47 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

This is brilliant! You are hijacking my ID and creating even more
trouble than I could do! Bwahahahahahahahahaha! No wonder we want you
to be the president of the Distinguished Troll Society. You da man!

Don't worry about these other cheesedicks in the radio group. With our
help you know you can **** up this group too, even better than we did in
rec.knives. ****-eating grin Southern style

***Learn how to hijack a User I.D Krapto...By Crikey, you have lost
the only brain cell in your Aussie Gord... I'm sure the Rec dot Radio
regulars here are really enjoying your efforts though...Now put your
skirt on and serve the tea!...:-)

Gregg you are too much! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have him going
in circles! ****-eating grin watermelon style

Now I'm confused. Nurk's answering his own posts. The chap has distinct
mental issues I'm afraid!

Krypsis

Old June 10th 10, 11:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 10, 10:43*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Now I'm confused.
Krypsis-

******You always have been you silly old fool.
It's just starting to get worse since you stopped taking the pills.

Happy trolling.

;-)

Old June 10th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Don'ts be saying ''that word'',,, that's what Brits say all the time.

Smart, is a much better word.
Seeeeee,,,, I am Smart!, but (bit) doggy is much Smarter than I am.
cuhulin

Gregg the Troll for President!! nurk_fred2000[_2_] Shortwave 0 June 3rd 10 11:30 AM
PING: Gregg bpnjensen Shortwave 3 May 26th 10 06:59 AM
Slow Code's brilliant president in action U-Know-Who Policy 0 November 12th 06 03:07 PM
ILLUMINATED MAGNIFYING HEAD-VISOR for sale Brilliant paul405 Equipment 0 February 28th 04 01:48 AM
ILLUMINATED MAGNIFYING HEAD-VISOR for sale Brilliant paul405 Equipment 0 February 28th 04 01:48 AM