Old June 15th 10, 11:48 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Many Thai workers, now out of poverty, are in dissent

On Jun 16, 8:30*am, Krypsis wrote:

Schweik's entire life is lived out in Bangkok, far from Isaan. All he
knows about Thai life is what his wife chooses to tell him as he doesn't
even speak Thai over and above a few bargirl phrases! A real "man of the
world"!

Krypsis

****** Geeeeeeeezzzzz. The old fart has come over he with his whinging
and whining after get his arse booted out of rec radio shortwave.
He tried all his trolling stunts over there but was laughed off the
block.
Looks like he's back here for a bit of rest and humiliation.

Old June 16th 10, 05:45 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 15, 3:48*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 16, 8:30*am, Krypsis wrote:

Schweik's entire life is lived out in Bangkok, far from Isaan. All he
knows about Thai life is what his wife chooses to tell him as he doesn't
even speak Thai over and above a few bargirl phrases! A real "man of the
world"!

Krypsis

****** Geeeeeeeezzzzz. The old fart has come over he with his whinging
and whining after get his arse booted out of rec radio shortwave.
He tried all his trolling stunts over there but was laughed off the
block.
Looks like he's back here for a bit of rest and humiliation.

***Krapto showed his true colors and what a true blue unadulterated A-
hole he truely is and made a laughing stock of himself...The Govt Tea
Lady can't even hijack a User I.D correctly, can you imagine what a
bang up job he did working for the taxpayers of OZ...?...Made a total
twit out of himself at Rec Radio taking BushCraft_Greg to task (and
failed miserably) and has now run off into UseNet oblivion with plans
on hijacking someone elses I.D and reakinh havoc...Let's hope he does
a better job of it next time coz he wasn't even close to my posting
style...Total twit and A-hole...ehhhhh, Krapto :-)

by the by, the DTS gives a warm welcome to Ph.dufus Mike
nice to see the clown tard back in the mix :-)
Old June 16th 10, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 16/06/2010 2:45 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jun 15, 3:48 pm, wrote:
On Jun 16, 8:30 am, wrote:

Schweik's entire life is lived out in Bangkok, far from Isaan. All he
knows about Thai life is what his wife chooses to tell him as he doesn't
even speak Thai over and above a few bargirl phrases! A real "man of the
world"!

Krypsis

****** Geeeeeeeezzzzz. The old fart has come over he with his whinging
and whining after get his arse booted out of rec radio shortwave.

Schweik is one of your fellow trolls. He is a shade more subtle than you
is all! I'll give him one thing however, he doesn't move to other
newsgroups to cause mayhem as you say you intend to do here.

He tried all his trolling stunts over there but was laughed off the
block.

Pray tell, how does one get "booted out" of a public usenet forum where
no one, not even you, can prevent me posting??? As for trolling stunts,
you are the master at trolling. One needs only look at your posting
history to see that.

Looks like he's back here for a bit of rest and humiliation.

recreation, not to mention laughing at your antics.

***Krapto showed his true colors and what a true blue unadulterated A-
hole he truely is and made a laughing stock of himself...The Govt Tea
Lady can't even hijack a User I.D correctly, can you imagine what a

More correctly, I can't hijack an ID at all. I will note that you are
using thunderbird 2.04 as a reader. Just in case you hadn't noticed, My
reader is Thunderbird 3.04. I upgraded, you didn't. I don't need to
hijack user IDs as you trolls do plenty of that yourselves. You have a
history of nymshifting and ID hijacking in soc.culture.thai and
rec.knives. Why would this newsgroup be any different?

bang up job he did working for the taxpayers of OZ...?...Made a total
twit out of himself at Rec Radio taking BushCraft_Greg to task (and
failed miserably) and has now run off into UseNet oblivion with plans
on hijacking someone elses I.D and reakinh havoc...Let's hope he does

Yeah right. I am still here and I see that, true to your word, so are
you. You said you intended to wreck this newsgroup and you have indeed
begun that task!

a better job of it next time coz he wasn't even close to my posting
style...Total twit and A-hole...ehhhhh, Krapto :-)

If I was going to copy your "style", I would have cut and pasted your
exact words. Why do a pseudo copy?? There are enough of your posts on
usenet over the past decade or more to give me enough material. Why
would I bother to "simulate" when the real thing is available for the
taking. The reality is, you haven't a clue who's hijacking your ID and I
must say I find it incredibly amusing to watch. Fancy that, a troll
being trolled by trolls! Who'd have thought? ROTFLMFAO

by the by, the DTS gives a warm welcome to Ph.dufus Mike
nice to see the clown tard back in the mix :-)

Ah yes, "he" was the "contract" you signed on with Gregg for!

Krypsis still ROTFLMFAO

Old June 16th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 16, 11:37*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Ah yes, "he" was the "contract" you signed on with Gregg for!

Krypsis still ROTFLMFAO

******* Get off the floor you silly old trout.

We're laughing at you not with you.

*GRIN*

Old June 17th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Many years ago, the Eskimos were in good health.Then along came Western
''civiliazation, with junk food and crap.Then the Eskimo's teeth started
going bad and mostly so did the rest of their health.I reckon we can say
that for the American Indians too.
cuhulin