Old June 24th 10, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Coohoo gets drones, we lose freedom

WASHINGTON — The Homeland Security Department will use unmanned
surveillance aircraft and other technological upgrades in its ongoing
effort to protect the southern border of the United States.

The department said Wednesday it has obtained Federal Aviation
Administration permission to operate unmanned planes along the Texas
border and throughout the Gulf Coast region. Customs and Border
Protection will base a surveillance drone at the Corpus Christi Naval
Air Station in Texas.

Homeland Security also said it is working with the Office of National
Drug Control Policy on "Project Roadrunner," a license plate recognition
system designed to seek out possible drug traffickers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_623713.html
Old June 24th 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:

On 25/06/2010 1:58 AM, m II wrote:
dave wrote:

WASHINGTON — The Homeland Security Department will use unmanned
surveillance aircraft and other technological upgrades in its ongoing
effort to protect the southern border of the United States.

The department said Wednesday it has obtained Federal Aviation
Administration permission to operate unmanned planes along the Texas
border and throughout the Gulf Coast region. Customs and Border
Protection will base a surveillance drone at the Corpus Christi Naval
Air Station in Texas.

Homeland Security also said it is working with the Office of National
Drug Control Policy on "Project Roadrunner," a license plate recognition
system designed to seek out possible drug traffickers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_623713.html

Speaking of lost freedom and privacy, I've found Steve Lare's school
pictures he

http://www.worldschoolphotographs.com

That's just a site that has pictures of dumbass Canucks.

Old June 24th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 24, 9:45*am, dave wrote:
WASHINGTON The Homeland Security Department will use unmanned
surveillance aircraft and other technological upgrades in its ongoing
effort to protect the southern border of the United States.

The department said Wednesday it has obtained Federal Aviation
Administration permission to operate unmanned planes along the Texas
border and throughout the Gulf Coast region. Customs and Border
Protection will base a surveillance drone at the Corpus Christi Naval
Air Station in Texas.

Homeland Security also said it is working with the Office of National
Drug Control Policy on "Project Roadrunner," a license plate recognition
system designed to seek out possible drug traffickers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...homeland-se_n_...

Wow, now THAT will really stop the invasion from Mexico. {sarcasm
off}

The only way to stop the invasion is to put at least 50,000 night
vision equipped soldiers along the border with shoot to kill orders.
And then we'd still have to round up, at gunpoint, all the invaders
currently living in the USA and send them back to Mexico packed like
sardines in railroad cars. Of course, none of those treasonous Marxist
pieces of **** in "our" so-called federal government would do this
because they WANT to replace the USA's freedom and liberty loving
White population with a diverse mass of left-leaning Communist-loving
3rd worlders.
Old June 25th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Jun 24, 9:45 am, wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't it be easier to lock up the illegal employers who are paying
these people to come here?
Old June 25th 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sam Nunn (of Georgia) calls it, Wahr.

Sterling Hayden is in the old Battle Taxi movie, on TCM now.
He was just like in How I Learned To Love The Bomb And Stop Worrying
movie.
cuhulin

Old June 25th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

The only way to stop the invasion is to put at least 50,000 night
vision equipped soldiers along the border with shoot to kill orders.
And then we'd still have to round up, at gunpoint, all the invaders
currently living in the USA and send them back to Mexico packed like
sardines in railroad cars. Of course, none of those treasonous Marxist
pieces of **** in "our" so-called federal government would do this
because they WANT to replace the USA's freedom and liberty loving
White population with a diverse mass of left-leaning Communist-loving
3rd worlders.

Wouldn't it be easier to lock up the illegal employers who are paying
these people to come here?

When they are hiring illegals to build the security fence to keep
illegals out, it's unlikely, besides, GW needs them on the ranch.

If they are all legalized, they're going to want more money. A
perfectly normal reaction.

That ensures another wave of illegals who will continue to fatten the
bottom line for the cheating campaign fund contributing *******s.

I'm surprised these people were fined.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/74173

mike

Old June 25th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Another one Bites the Dust,,, uh huh,,, another one (Nazi Prescott
Boosh) Bites the Dust,,, uh huh,,,,,, another one Bites the Dust,,, uh
huh,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old June 25th 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 25, 5:47*am, dave wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Jun 24, 9:45 am, *wrote:
[...]

Dave ? illegal employers ?
more like "Employers of Illegals"

Dave ? who are paying these people
to come here ?

Nah the Employers don't pay for the Illegals
'to come here' : The Illegal Alien Invaders
come here on their own -and- the Employers
Hire the Illegals once they are here.

The Employers are One-Half the Problem
[Half the Criminal Activity : So Treat them
like the Criminals that they are.]
The "Employers of Illegals" are NOT Paying
are the related Employment Costs and Income
Taxes of their 'employees' : They should be
Lock-Up and until these Costs and Taxes are
Paid +plus Fined for 'employing' Illegals.
The next time the Employer is 'caught' employing
Illegals the Lock-Up Time should be 30 Days;
then 90 Days and then a Year +plus all the Costs
and Taxes and Fines.

HIRE AMERICANS FIRST - American Workers
Need Jobs & American Families Need to Live
* All Foreign Workers should be Documented.
* The Employment of Foreign Workers should be
Licensed {Controlled & Regulated & Documented}
* There should be a 15% Employer Sur-Charge to
Hire Foreign Workers.
* The 15% Sur-Charge should be spent to Train
and 'Qualify' Americans for these Jobs being done
by Foreign Workers.
-agian- HIRE AMERICANS FIRST : The US Federal
Government's First Job is to Look after the Rights
of All Americans First and not Foreign Workers.
@ Protect the Safety and Rights of Americans First
# Justice for Americans First
# Domestic Peace Americans First
# Ensure the Freedoms {Rights} of Americans First
# Defend Americans First from All Enemies both
Foreign and Domestic {Foreign Guest Workers}
@ Promote the General Welfare of Americans First
@ Ensure the Prosperity, Employment and Jobs
for Americans First

HELLO "We The People" -means- 'Americans First'
and foremost -because- It's Our Country the USA;
Our Laws American; and Our Nation with Liberty and
Justice for All US Citizens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Constitution
-ps- this ain't mexico [.]
-&- yes you can go home to mexico and
enjoy are your mexican rights there.

god bless america amen - so say i ~ RHF
Old June 25th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 25, 7:36*am, m II wrote:
dave wrote:
[...]

Mike [M II},

The so-called NAFTA Super-Highways are being
built to 'Channel' the Mexican Illegal Alien Invaders
and all the OTMs straight from Mexico to Canada
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAFTA_superhighway

OH Canada ¿Habla Español?
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=44964
Bienvenito a Canadá
http://www.nascocorridor.com/
Old June 26th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 8:47*am, dave wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Jun 24, 9:45 am, *wrote:
[...]

these people to come here?- Hide quoted text -

I have to say I agree, that's how I've always felt. But that's too
easy Dave. ;-)

ATTN: Coohoo. Cool Photo dave Shortwave 0 July 29th 09 02:08 PM
Here ya CooHoo. Drifter Shortwave 0 June 13th 09 04:19 PM
SPECIAL: (for CooHoo) dave Shortwave 3 May 10th 09 03:14 PM
CooHoo Advocates Violence on Renegrade Dave[_18_] Shortwave 0 November 15th 08 06:25 PM
OT Larry aka CooHoo: Hurricane Force Winds At Your Location David Shortwave 1 August 28th 05 09:28 PM