Old June 29th 10, 11:31 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Mike?

On Jun 29, 11:33*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Sorry Nurk, 'twasn't me! *Yesterday I was in Canberra for the day! We've
got a new Prime Minister and it seems there'll be quite a few changes in
immigration policy as a result. Left home at 7am and didn't get back
until 9pm. Interesting trip, A bunch of us went to Canberra in a
chartered Cessna Citation II, an 8 passenger jet. Less than an hour from
Melbourne to Canberra, cruising speed of 746 Kph (that's 464 Mph to you
US folks!). I'd like one in my garage!!

Today I spent all day in the Melbourne CBD attending meetings. Probably
will continue this trend for the rest of the week so it looks like I'll
only have an hour or two late at night to post anything on usenet. Seems
like you trolls are managing quite fine though. I get home and see
you've all been quite busy in my absence!

Krypsis

******** ROTFLMAO.................... Sounds just like the Chiang Mai
snapper.
ALWAYS trying to impress us but always never too busy to find time to
post on the usenet.

Gotta admit, Krypto's looking more and more like the old blowhard
every day.

*GRIN*

Krypsis (Past his use by date) LarbGai Shortwave 5 June 17th 10 09:53 PM
A song about Krypsis. LarbGai Shortwave 6 June 15th 10 03:59 AM
Krypsis achieves his aim RHF Shortwave 1 June 2nd 10 12:23 AM
R71A Notch vs. PBT/Notch john Shortwave 2 December 3rd 06 06:09 PM
Correct Use Of "Notch" And "Notch Tracking" (in general, or for a JRC NRD 545) ? Robert11 Shortwave 2 January 11th 04 02:56 AM